Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
Welcome to a brand new Jitsi Meet release!
- Fix not rendering images on iOS 14
- Add mute everyone / (else) capabilities
- Replace swipe options with long-press sheet in recents list
- Increase config load timeout to 10 seconds
- Fix error when reloading a failed conference
- UI/UX improvements
- Update translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Appreciate the app, but needs quality improvements
This app is so necessary, however during every meeting the sound quality is poor and so is the picture. People are constantly getting cut off and lagging while speaking. Hopefully this can be fixed soon because it is very needed.
I love this app. Wish there was a version for IOS 10, as I have a friend on IOS 10 who has an older iphone. I also think there could be some accessibility improvements with VOiceover for those of us who are blind/visually impaired. Looking forward to future improvements.
Mother of Zoom
Excellent framework. Video is the new meet and greet platform and this initiative has long needed a catalyst to bring it into corporate private space. Beyond what it’s done for ZOOM am pretty happy to support extending it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.