Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
- Fix data channels not opening
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot mute other users
I’m attempting to use Jitsi in close proximity to others (LAN game with one friend in another location). I want to mute the friends closest to me so that I don’t hear them twice, but can’t! That’s a big flaw...
Perhaps this is something happening to me only, but the accelerometer is suddenly incredibly sensitive when the phone is sideways. Therefore, I can't have the phone parallel to the ground without having the camera angle switch. Sometimes, the camera even "flips" like I'm looking in the mirror.
Better than Skype!
Use this all the time an you can even setup your own server if you like.
- 8x8, Inc.
- 47.1 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018-present 8x8, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.