Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
Detect orientation when screen sharing
Add capability for sharing any direct link video
Disable screen share when audioOnly mode
Show full participant thumbnails in tile view
Fix video-layout when a screen-sharing participant leaves
Ratings and Reviews
So much potential! What a great app.
All it needs now is reliable viewing of screenshare (desktop sharing) for mobile users who are trying to participate in class.
For teachers, that’s right - your students must be on desktop to see your slides. This mobile app doesn’t highlight who is speaking, nor does it allow students to see your screenshare.
That’s said, I know the dev team is likely working this issue, as awesome as they are.
Appreciate the app, but needs quality improvements
This app is so necessary, however during every meeting the sound quality is poor and so is the picture. People are constantly getting cut off and lagging while speaking. Hopefully this can be fixed soon because it is very needed.
Fine Since March then Crash
The app has worked fine since March, but today I tried to join a group meeting and it crashed every time on my iPad. I deleted and re-downloaded, but it crashed again. I executed a hard reboot, crashed again.
I attempted loading the URL in a web browser but it seems Jitsi wouldn’t allow that on an iPad. I would have been fine if it had.
The app Jitsi app on my iPhone worked fine so I don’t know what’s up.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 8x8, Inc.
- 55.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-present 8x8, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.