Organize jobs, send estimates and invoices, track employee time and location, automate payroll.
Job Manager Tool is a powerful and easy to use mobile job organizer developed specifically for contractors by contractors to make your jobs easier and save you money.
• Choose Offline or Online mode
• Offline - works without internet. Data is stored locally on your device.
• Online - works in the cloud and lets multiple managers read & modify data simultaneously.
• Estimates & Invoices - create, customize and send with ease.
• Documents and Memorandums - add documents, fieldwire and other documents, write memos to clients and subcontractors.
• Time & GPS tracker - get detailed and real-time reports of employee time and location.
• Employees can select and clock in/out of jobs using free Job Manager Time Tracker companion app.
• Job Reports - know your profit margin.
• Excel - export employee time sheets into Excel format
• Automatic markup calculation
• Inventory and Tool Management, Tracking & Rental - manage material used on a job or tools rented to a 3rd party.
• Import Phone Contacts with just a tap.
• Get Started help instructs you on how to quickly start using Job Manager.
• Free Web-Based Application
• Free Live Chat Support
• 100% Secure Data Backup and Restore
• BEST app for small to mid-size businesses
• IMPROVES payroll time sheet accuracy
• ELIMINATES time card cheating
• SAVES time on accounting
• SAVES you thousands of dollars per year
• REDUCES costs
• HIGHER profits
• INCREASES productivity
• ELIMINATE paperwork and go green
Job Manager Tool is recommended as the best construction app available. But it's not only for contractors, builders and remodelers - it's an indispensable tool for any business or project manager with employees working on a job site, at an event, or out in the field.
There’s no need to download multiple apps to run your business because Job Manager does it all. It's like having a project manager, a construction foreman, a bookkeeping app, and a personal assistant right in the palm of your hand.
EXAMPLES OF TRADES THAT CAN USE THIS APP:
Any general and specialty trade contractors can use the app, such as: general contractors, remodelers, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, fencing, iron work and more!
WHO ALSO CAN USE JOB MANAGER
Farmers, caseworkers sales reps, pool services, security services, lawn services, technicians, IT, information technology, mold remediation, pest control, locksmiths, movers, caterers, valet, estimators and adjusters, etc..
Added option to calibrate screen and font size on devices having size issue. Added option to watch tutorial videos directly from the application.
Ratings and Reviews
It would of been nice to know about the $9.95 per month fee after the free trial period
Powerful job management app
I’m so used to App Store stuff being hobbled and not very useful. This app is a full 30 day demo. It a very well put-together, full-featured contracting application that handles multiple job, scheduling, time tracking, inventory, report, and much more. All these features are well-integrated (for example, you can link a task to a project and an employee, or a payout to a specific task) and the reporting is top notch and flexible. You can quickly see a jobs expenses at a glance. There appear to be dozens more features that I haven’t used (invoicing, estimates, change orders) since I’m only tracking my own renovations, but these implementations appear robust. I also love that there’s a cloud option, so I can do all my work on the web instead of my phone. Finally, the tech support is the best I’ve encountered with any Apple iOS app, ever. Thanks for a great experience, whoever made this app. It’s a pleasure to use and well-worth the price.
Poor attention to details
I would love to use this app I really think something like this would be a good thing. However I can’t use it it doesn’t provide me a way to save anything. I have tried deleting and re-loading this app but there still is no way for me to save information. It’s a good concept but horrible follow through.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zoran Pavlovic
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Job Manager 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.