The DOT is now as convenient as your iPhone! Social Security professionals never need to worry about having a hearing or client meeting without this invaluable resource, including all of its companion publications.
What users are saying:
"Excellent app – works like a charm and worth every penny. I have Job Browser on all my computers, but now I have the DOT/SCO information in my pocket (on my iPhone). This means I can use it in meetings and many other places where I don’t have my computer." ~ David Camp (SSDB Attorney)
Job Sleuth "is a great asset for Social Security Attorneys and Vocational Experts to use while interviewing clients in their office or at the hearing [...] It is a MUST have for a Social Security Disability Practitioner." ~ Ed P. (Vocational Consultant)
- All 12,741 job codes in the DOT are present and accounted for, along with detailed explanations of each of their elements;
- Every job includes the information from the DOT, SCO, MPSMS, Work Fields, Aptitudes, and Temperaments and is presented in an easily accessible manner (over 65 fields in each code);
- Airprint compatibility allows you to print any job's complete information or the results from your searches.
- Email all of the job's information or searches to yourself or anyone else for later review or reference.
- A completely local database means you don't ever have to worry about losing signal or not having access to wi-fi.
- Never worry about lugging around two huge volumes to hearings and meetings.
- Title Search, Code Finder, Advanced Search, Transferability Search, and GOE browser make finding the right job a breeze, much faster than could have been possible with the physical volumes.
- Less than 1/4 the price of the physical volumes, and 1/8 the price of many PC applications with similar features.
*tab bar icons created by icons8
Job Sleuth now takes advantage of the full modern iPhone screen (iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max). Also included in this version are a host of other small improvements and bug fixes.
Some of the fixes are:
- Printing from the list views should no longer crash the app for any users.
- The Transferability Analysis page had an issue with the layout of the modifier cells; no more.
- Layout issues that kept some explanation pages from fully displaying are now fixed (e.g., explanation views for the SCO, Strength Rating, Work Force, and GED fields).
- Improved visibility of navigation panel when emailing.
- Made it even easier to leave a rating (I appreciate all positive reviews left!)
Ratings and Reviews
A very well done, handy, easy to use app summarizing a huge amount of valuable information!
Worth every penny!
A must have if you’re doing disability hearings. I use it all the time.
Amazing and useful
Wonderful app! I highly recommend this one!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.