JobCloser is the service based CRM you've been looking for to build quotes, schedule jobs, and invoice your customers. Never forget to send an invoice again and get paid faster with online payments. Mobile ready, drag and drop scheduling, online payments, invoicing, simple customer management, and so much more. JobCloser is a perfect fit for your business. All the features and all the support for one low price.
Tons of new features listed below that are included in this new version. Make sure to check out our "What's New?" section inside the app to stay up to date on new features and release notes!
- New Scheduler Feature (released beta version of scheduler)
- Added ability to upload KML Layers to each quote or job and render correctly on the map
- Added ability to draw polygons, calculate area, and save polygon drawing to a job or quote when clicking "Measure" (next to lot size) on the "Start New Job" screen
- Added ability to click any time slot on the calendar and schedule a new or existing job / quote
- Added ability to add additional service when marking job complete on the calendar via the "More Options" dropdown
- Added ability for your customers to preview the invoice PDF when paying their bill online
- Mobile app improvements and navigation improvements when saving and returning to previous screen
- Added ability to upload W9 document in company settings
- Added ability to preview invoice PDF when viewing completed event on the calendar (if invoice has been generated already)
- Added ability to preview quote, invoice, and statement PDFs before sending via email or text
- Added ability to embed social profile on your quotes and invoices. Navigate to your company settings to get started
- Added new footer on mobile apps for quicklinks to customers, quotes, jobs, and invoices
- Added "Every 3 Weeks" service frequency
- Added ability to mark an event as "Not Serviced" from the event > more options dialog
- Added ability to filter dashboard calendar from mobile devices and native app
- Dashboard - Added ability to upload job photos directly from the dashboard calendar
- Company Settings - Added new setting to control which times are displayed on dashboard calendar
- Employee Portal - Added ability for employees see work for today and toggle dates, added ability for employee to change their pin, added ability for employees to upload job photos
- Measure Property - Added ability to measure property via google maps when starting new job
- Unpaid Jobs - Added ability to view unpaid jobs on your dashboard calendar
- Sticky Events - Added functionality to make an event sticky so mass schedule changes don't affect it when sticky
- Full Width - Added ability to set your TurfHop account to full-width so your screen spans full width of your monitor (desktop only)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.