Show off your smarts and stand out to companies by playing rapid-fire brain games that measure the key qualities recruiters look for. JobFlare games measure your cognitive abilities, and we connect you with companies that value your strengths.
Your scores signal raw potential to great companies hiring smart candidates.
As you improve your score and pass each level, you’ll earn stars that represent your hireability. Your scores highlight your abilities to companies, so start playing now to launch your career!
• Play brain games that challenge your mental fitness, math skills, and verbal aptitude.
• Show off your cognitive ability, the number one predictor of job success.
• Keep playing to improve your scores, level up, earn stars, and impress companies.
• Each game measures skills that have real-world applications for your career:
- Mental fitness games assess memory and attention to detail.
- Math games measure your problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
- Verbal games gauge the strength of your communication skills.
FIND YOUR NEXT JOB
• Get opportunities directly in your inbox.
• Use the job finder to locate companies hiring near you. Explore new jobs daily to find top employers in your area.
• Apply to jobs in-app with JobFlare’s quick apply feature.
• NEW: Track your progress with the Player Card and submit it to companies in lieu of a resume when you apply to jobs.
Play your way to your next job. Level up your job search with JobFlare today!
Have questions or comments? Visit us at JobFlare.com, or reach out at email@example.com
• Levels – 5 levels of difficulty have been created for each game.
• Player Card – Send your JobFlare stats directly to companies.
• No More Overall Score – Your Overall Score has been replaced with two new scores: the Ability Score and the Achievement Score.
• Updated Game Scoring – Games now have required net scores to pass levels and are no longer scored out of 1000 points.
• Initial Baseline – For new players, we’ve added a quick assessment to the sign up process so you know where you stand right away.
Ratings and Reviews
A fun and helpful app!
I was in a bit of a rough spell with the job search, losing confidence on my own worth and just getting really discouraged, when a friend recommended this app to me. The games gave me a quantitative and realistic view of my own abilities and really helped me build my self confidence back up. It also will help you out by getting you signed up for email alerts on jobs you might be interested in or qualified for.
As a competitive person, I have a great time playing all these games! They are fun and engaging, and I’ve honestly lost serious chunks of time to this app (way more productive than wasting time on Facebook).
Once you reach expert level on the games, you get paired with a career coach! My career coach Meg was amazing. She found so many jobs that sounded so wonderful that I wasn’t able to find on my own. She help me reformat my online presence on multiple jobseeking platforms and really helped me tailor my resume. Thanks to her and this app, I start a new and amazing career next week!
We shall see
I went a long period of time without playing with this app. It looks like they have made some good changes. Especially the incentives to get to higher rankings. When I first started playing I was skeptical because I had no secondary education or experience in the fields I was interested in, but now I have a technical trade and said experience. I have been playing again for less than an hour and I’m almost to expert level where they promise to give you one-on-one time with top talent scouts. If they hold true to that promise then this app will be worth every penny that I didn’t pay, but you get my drift.
Not really going to get you a job
I've been looking for a new job, and when I found out about this app, I decided to give it a whirl. I reached expert level within a couple of days, and soon received an email from a jobflare recruiter. He wanted to know what kind of work I was looking for, and asked for my resume, LinkedIn, and location. I provided all the info, and got a reply saying I would be receiving custom job postings from him within a week. Two weeks passed and I heard nothing. When I followed up through email, I received no response. I've worked with bad recruiters in the past, but I'm still a little upset this didn't turn out any potential opportunities.
Have fun with the games, but don't expect any real results.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry that one of our talent scouts hasn't replied to you with job postings yet. Their turnaround time is usually just a couple of days after the initial followup. We will definitely look into this and see if there is a disconnect and figure out what happened.
In the meantime, it might be a good idea to check your spam folder in case the talent scout's correspondence got sent there by mistake.
If you need further support, feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
JobFlare Support Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.