Show off your smarts and stand out to companies by playing rapid-fire brain games that measure the key qualities recruiters look for. JobFlare games measure your cognitive abilities, and we connect you with companies that value your strengths.
Your scores signal raw potential to great companies hiring smart candidates.
As you improve your score and pass each level, you’ll earn stars that represent your hireability. Your scores highlight your abilities to companies, so start playing now to find a new job and launch your career!
• Play brain games that challenge your mental fitness, math skills, and verbal aptitude.
• Show off your cognitive ability, the number one predictor of job success.
• Keep playing to improve your scores, level up, earn stars, and impress companies.
• Each game measures skills that have real-world applications for your career:
- Mental fitness games assess memory and attention to detail.
- Math games measure your problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
- Verbal games gauge the strength of your communication skills.
FIND YOUR NEXT JOB
• Get job opportunities directly in your inbox.
• Use the job finder to locate companies hiring near you. Explore new jobs daily to find top employers in your area.
• Apply to jobs in-app with JobFlare’s quick apply feature.
• Track your progress with the Player Card and submit it to companies along with your resume when you apply to jobs in-app.
• Receive messages directly from hiring companies in-app and connect with employers.
Play your way to your next job. Level up your job search with JobFlare today!
Have questions or comments? Visit us at JobFlare.com, or reach out at email@example.com.
We've made a bunch of small updates that make the app more reliable and easier to use.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fun and helpful app!
I was in a bit of a rough spell with the job search, losing confidence on my own worth and just getting really discouraged, when a friend recommended this app to me. The games gave me a quantitative and realistic view of my own abilities and really helped me build my self confidence back up. It also will help you out by getting you signed up for email alerts on jobs you might be interested in or qualified for.
As a competitive person, I have a great time playing all these games! They are fun and engaging, and I’ve honestly lost serious chunks of time to this app (way more productive than wasting time on Facebook).
Once you reach expert level on the games, you get paired with a career coach! My career coach Meg was amazing. She found so many jobs that sounded so wonderful that I wasn’t able to find on my own. She help me reformat my online presence on multiple jobseeking platforms and really helped me tailor my resume. Thanks to her and this app, I start a new and amazing career next week!
We shall see
I went a long period of time without playing with this app. It looks like they have made some good changes. Especially the incentives to get to higher rankings. When I first started playing I was skeptical because I had no secondary education or experience in the fields I was interested in, but now I have a technical trade and said experience. I have been playing again for less than an hour and I’m almost to expert level where they promise to give you one-on-one time with top talent scouts. If they hold true to that promise then this app will be worth every penny that I didn’t pay, but you get my drift.
Reached the expert rank in less a day. The games are a ton of fun. Not too hard but by no means easy. It’s exciting to see your rank keep going up as you start doing better and better.
I still haven’t received any job offers but I hope to see them soon. I also hope I get the chance to work with one of their scouts since I hit expert tier.
Overall it’s a great app and if it actually helps me land a job then it’s definitely the best app there is!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.