Search for jobs with JobServe, the worlds first job site.
The JobServe app provides the quickest and simplest way to find your next job and continue your career, anywhere in the world.
All the search features you would expect from the JobServe website are brought to the app.
* Search over 50,000 global jobs.
* Get Job Alerts pushed to your device as notifications.
* Email Jobs to yourself - Find the one you like, email it and apply from home using JobServe's very simple online application process.
* Store Jobs as Favourites - allows simple collection and email them all to yourself to look at later.
* Apply for jobs from your device - have a free Job Seeker account with JobServe and apply for jobs on the move. Register from your device.
* Use Search Assist - The simple 5-step wizard to building a top quality search.
* Get Suggestions - Using JobServe patented technology, you can get suggested jobs sent to your iPhone based on your profile and behaviour on JobServe.
* Search History - Each search is saved and allows quick running of your favourite search without having to type anything.
* Connect to your online account with JobServe and use your saved searches and view all your recent applied jobs.
Plus many more features.
Bug fixes and iOS11 ready
Ratings and Reviews
like it so far
I feel sorry for the previous comment.. You probably live in a remote location..
displayed bunch of jobs.. have't tried contacting them though..
Where are the updates?
I've used the Jobserve website for a number of years and when the app version came out for the iPad I jumped at the chance to use it as well.
There have been great changes to help the "user" of this app in a way that makes it easier to quickly view potential project roles and then apply with your CV in just a few clicks.
But there have been ZERO updates since 2013. The response I received from Customer Support was "we don't think the app needs updating".
Sorry JobServe, but Apple has made multiple updates to their software each year to enhance user features and functionality as well many others which we the "users" get to take advantage of when a supplier, like JobServe, actually implements them.
So please, do the right thing, update your app when updates are made to the base iOS software as it will make our overall user experience much better.
Baby steps I guess...
This app is like an incomplete project that was turned in to a teacher. It's great that you can sign in and access your saved searches, but then what? Bombard my email account with job listings? That's the only option you're given. What about options like saving jobs and searches, sending jobs to a friend, viewing my résumé (at least), or applying for positions directly from the app? This app has potential if it'll ever be completed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.