Search for jobs with JobServe, the worlds first job site.
The JobServe app provides the quickest and simplest way to find your next job and continue your career, anywhere in the world.
All the search features you would expect from the JobServe website are brought to the app.
* Search over 50,000 global jobs.
* Get Job Alerts pushed to your device as notifications.
* Email Jobs to yourself - Find the one you like, email it and apply from home using JobServe's very simple online application process.
* Store Jobs as Favourites - allows simple collection and email them all to yourself to look at later.
* Apply for jobs from your device - have a free Job Seeker account with JobServe and apply for jobs on the move. Register from your device.
* Use Search Assist - The simple 5-step wizard to building a top quality search.
* Get Suggestions - Using JobServe patented technology, you can get suggested jobs sent to your iPhone based on your profile and behaviour on JobServe.
* Search History - Each search is saved and allows quick running of your favourite search without having to type anything.
* Connect to your online account with JobServe and use your saved searches and view all your recent applied jobs.
Plus many more features.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Bug fixes and iOS11 ready
Ratings and Reviews
Where are the updates?
I've used the Jobserve website for a number of years and when the app version came out for the iPad I jumped at the chance to use it as well.
There have been great changes to help the "user" of this app in a way that makes it easier to quickly view potential project roles and then apply with your CV in just a few clicks.
But there have been ZERO updates since 2013. The response I received from Customer Support was "we don't think the app needs updating".
Sorry JobServe, but Apple has made multiple updates to their software each year to enhance user features and functionality as well many others which we the "users" get to take advantage of when a supplier, like JobServe, actually implements them.
So please, do the right thing, update your app when updates are made to the base iOS software as it will make our overall user experience much better.
like it so far
I feel sorry for the previous comment.. You probably live in a remote location..
displayed bunch of jobs.. have't tried contacting them though..
Some good, some not so...
There are a number of things about the app that make it “handy” when I am out and about, but nothing that works well enough to make it my primary “go to” for JobServe or job hunting in general.
Too many features are ties to the web site (such as uploading a new CV), or don’t exist (coordination with website selected favorites ans activity).
It’s got potential, but not much has changed since I started using it!
The developer, JobServe Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- JobServe Limited
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 JobServe Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.