JobSight is technology designed to streamline the property insurance claim process allowing contractors and emergency mitigation providers to enroll and potentially become a part of a preferred provider network for Florida home insurance companies. We’re looking for responsive, reputable, and licensed general contracting and emergency mitigation services for property repair and restoration related to insurance claims.
JobSight streamlines communications between contractors, examiners, and adjusters to save time for busy contractors and provide a clearer, real-time picture of the claim process. JobSight is not a third-party intermediary: you’re working directly with the claims team on the assignments you accept.
JobSight is a real-time app that allows contractors to:
• Enroll in the preferred provider network
• Manage service locations, service area and service offerings
• Receive real-time notifications and accept new assignments
• Access job details and contact information
• Manage status of active jobs
• View history of completed jobs
Services currently supported in JobSight include:
• General Contracting
• Bio-hazard Clean Up
• Fire Mitigation
• General Board Up
• Mold Remediation
• Tarping Mitigation
• Tree Mitigation
• Water Mitigation
• Roofing Mitigation
Acceptance into the provider network will be based on the following credentialing requirements as well as the agreement to the Service Level Standards:
• Have proven experience (minimum 5 Years) in insurance property restoration
• Properly licensed at state level for all trades you are qualified to handle
• Complete a criminal background check on employees that will be on the job site
• Meet the minimum required levels of insurance: general liability ($2 M), workers compensation ($500,000), and all owned automobile liability coverage ($1 M)
• Meet the minimum required level of pollution liability insurance ($1 M) if providing water mitigation service, mold remediation and/or bio-hazard cleanup
• Agree to contractual agreement to provide two-year workmanship warranty and indemnification for contractor negligence
• Provide references as requested
• Provide financials
• Utilize Security First Insurance’s estimating software platform
• Agree to Security First Insurance’s Service Level Agreements
This program is currently operating exclusively in Florida with Security First Insurance Company, one of the largest providers of homeowners insurance in Florida.
This update is a MUST-HAVE with many changes under the hood. ** Previous app versions will be discontinued in Q1 2019.** Push notifications for job assignments are re-enabled in this version of the app, and we have added support for newer devices and operating systems. Be sure to update your app soon and, as always, thank you for being part of the JobSight network!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.