JobSwipe is a revolutionary new app featuring an intelligent job search that gets smarter each time you use it. Find your next job today with Jobswipe.
We pull jobs in from all the top job sites such as Reed, Monster, Total Jobs, LinkedIn Gumtree and many more. Don't waste time managing job applications in multiple apps.
YOUR JOB SEARCHING TOOLBOX
JobSwipe is a revolutionary new app featuring an intelligent job search that gets smarter each time you use it. Find your next job today with JobSwipe. Apply to latest jobs with a single tap and find work. Get employment opportunities fast.
START YOUR NEW JOB SEARCH
Register in-app, create your work profile, add your current industry information and your preferred job titles to scan and look for jobs in a specified location or nearby.
HOW IT WORKS
Start your new job search by registering on Jobswipe and editing your work profile. Jobswipe uses your current industry information and your preferred job titles to scan and search for new jobs nearby. Job searching has never been easier!
- The app searches MILLIONS of new jobs to find perfect job matches nearby (or near to a specified location). Access top jobs in your area with a single tap.
- The job matches are then displayed in a stack.
- You can view each job and swipe left to delete or right to shortlist the job.
- Jobswipe uses the Adswipe intelligent search technology to improve the quality of your job matches based on your previous swipes. Find part-time jobs, full-time jobs, student jobs, or graduate jobs and even more by simply swiping.
- If you shortlist a job, the app will look for similar jobs and promote these jobs in the results. Jobswipe is indeed the smartest UK job search app out there. Find your next job today!
- If you delete a job, Jobswipe will not show you the same job or similar jobs.
- Upload your CV or resume on the app for better opportunities. Make your recruitment process faster and simpler.
- Unlike online job search websites, you only have to enter your search criteria once.
- JobSwipe can detect your location and find a job nearby.
- You can set alternative locations and easily switch between these locations using the Location tab. You can also increase the search distance from these locations.
- Shortlisted jobs are also emailed to you so you can apply from a desktop.
- Email and push notifications keep you updated if you get new job matches.
- Deleted jobs can be viewed and shortlisted if a mistake has been made.
Find your new job today with the top jobs search app in the UK! Edit your work profile, upload your CV or resume and start applying to part-time jobs, full-time jobs, student jobs, graduate jobs, and so much more. Get smarter suggestion every time you swipe. Say goodbye to your recruitment woes and find a job fast. Indeed job search becomes easier with Jobswipe.
Jobswipe uses Adswipe's Intelligent Search Technology [US Patent Pending]
Minor performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t been able to use
What the app offers is great but I haven’t even gotten to use it. At least not on my phone. I had it installed for 10 minutes, went to change my location and there was no way for me to get off of that screen and back to the search box to continue a job search. Probably a bug but, Disappointing.
Hi I have been applying for production manager jobs and all I get is a lot of rubbish jobs so please I want manufacturing jobs not any other as I am a toolmaker by trade and have been in the production side for the last 45 years so know this type of work.I was a production manager for Barlow’s manufactures for 6 years after that Homebrite Lighting & engineering for 45 years
Doing there designing & manufacturing all of there products and so would like the same sort of job here. Conrad Scheepers.
Results on app not as good as on web
The App forces you to select a job category as well as job title and returns loads of job category matches that are totally unrelated to the job role I’m looking for. Doesn’t seem to return many of the results I’m seeing when doing a normal job search on web(not based on my profile) which doesn’t seem to be possible on the app. Doesn’t seem very intelligent to me
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.