Sole Writer is a cute, quick, fully functional and easy-to-use Word Processor for your daily work and personal needs. As a full-featured word processor, Sole Writer lets you create fantastic documents, ranging from a simple letter to a professional-quality newsletter and more. Sole Writer puts powerful tools at your fingertips, so you can create stunning documents in seconds.
Streamlined word processor:
• Intuitive interface that lets you focus on your writing task
• Use tables(nested tables support), bullets, lists, images, symbols, header, footer, footnotes, endnotes to enhance the way your document looks
• Unlimited undo and redo capacity
• Zoom in/out documents freely
• Generate Table of Contents on your demand
• Word count and statistics
• Sophisticated text formatting (Bold, Italic, Strike, Overline, Underline, Superscript, Subscript etc.)
• Print your documents just one click
• Insert tables, split/merge table cells, convert table to text and vice versa
• Insert images and drag it to where you want
• Insert symbols, date and time
• Header/Footer support
• Full-screen view
• Expert mode
• Export as solid (X)HTML (with CSS styles support) and view in web browser
• Lots of built-in fields, such as current time, page number, word count etc…
• Count words, lines, pages, paragraphs and characters
• Smart quotes
Powerful document layouts:
• Normal layout
• Web layout
• Print layout
Support for various file formats:
• Microsoft Word 2003-2019 (.doc, docx)
• HTML/XHTML (.html)
• Multipart HTML (.mht)
• Rich Text Format (.rtf)
• Plain Text (.txt, .text)
• OpenDocument (.odt)
and so on...
Take your time and enjoy it !
Support macOS Catalina.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work.. Crashes every time.. I have done everything you can possibly imagine to try and fix the issue.. Nothing.. It has failed over 20 times, even after uninstalling and rebooting.. Not happy
I keep LOSING document data
I am not sure what I am doing wrong with this App but I keep losing data. I would prepare a document, save it, open it again to make sure it is there. The next day I try to open attachment, it is all BLANK. What am I doing wrong? This is probably the 4th time since getting this App that it has happened to me. This word app isn't very reliable at all. I am pretty frustrated. I have one document so far that hasn't disappeared on me but I wouldn't be surprised if I open it tomorrow and it is not there. I will probably resort to just purchasing a reliable word program like Microsoft word for MAC. Thank goodness this App only cost me $10.
Pretty good little software
It works fine in english, but when it comes to chinese, it's a big mess!
You guys have done a good job, but just 'good' is not enough, work harder and do a great job!
Looking forward to your next update!
- Hong Chen
- 219.9 MB
OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Sole Writer Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.