The JobWalk App is the easiest and fastest way to create 360° progress documentation of your construction site with your 360° camera. Share progress with stakeholders and maintain security of your data with multi-tiered levels of access management.
Capturing 360° photos with the JobWalk App is as easy as:
1. Connect your 360° camera (e.g. Ricoh Theta V, Theta S/SC, Garmin VIRB 360, Samsung Gear 360, LG 360 cam, NCTech iris360, Insta 360 Pro with custom firmware...) to your phone
2. Upload a sheet in order to provide a location for all 360° images on site
3. Tap the desired image location on the sheet and then tap the capture button to take a 360° image. Images are automatically timestamped and linked to the location on the floor plan. Repeat this process throughout your jobsite to capture the entire project then sync your project to your account.
Manage and share uploaded projects at https://app.holobuilder.com or with the Enterprise Dashboard at https://dashboard.holobuilder.com
360° photo documentation is the best way to keep track of the construction progress, create thorough as-built documents, and manage all construction projects from one place online.
We’re always happy to hear from you! If you have questions or feedback write us at email@example.com
- New Feature: Support Insta One R
- New: Upload 2D Photos from your device’s gallery directly to HoloBuilder.
- New Feature: Apple Sign In
- New Feature: 2D Photos
- Improved login
- Improved SpeedMode tracking & UX
- New Feature: Bulk Upload
- New Feature: View only project
- Fixed: Upload Issue
- Fxed. Photo 2d issues
If you enjoy our JobWalk app, please leave us a nice review on the store
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent for In-Wall Photography
I work for a large GC, and used the JobWalk app on my latest healthcare project for in-wall photography. We chose to use JobWalk over another photography service that is traditionally used in healthcare construction, because it is more cost effective, and we had more control over the photography schedule/number of photos we were able to take. The most important benefit for us on the construction side, was that we got more information from the 360 photos than we would have had with single photos of each wall, and we were able to reference those photos as needed throughout the project. It is very impressive to an owner to be able to see the project through 360 photos as it is progressing, and we definitely scored points with them when they learned that they would be able to reference the photos (still attached to the plans, as they are in the app) in the future, should they ever need it. I have had technical issues with a few aspects of the process, but the support team responded quickly when I reached out to them, and we were able to get the problems resolved; I was able to get back to using this tool with little delay. I will definitely be bidding this into my projects in the future, in lieu of traditional in-wall photography services.
Glad project completed
My first project using Theta 360 and JobWalk. I have a few issues with length of downloads, check marked pictures moving freely with zoom on or out of drawing, and the battery life or WiFi for battery life is an issue. I was very happy to get all the photos up to the cloud. Will definitely be using again if you have any learning tips to my lessons learned from this first project.
Thanks, Jim Fitzpatrick
Excellent field work tool
Though built for VR archiving of construction site progress, this is an excellent tool for scientific fieldwork. Unlike numerous other tools that I've used much of the photography, note-taking and data collection can be done in the field. In one instance I was able to complete much of the VRE creation at a coastal site and then upload it while eating lunch at a nearby restaurant.
The definite pluses of the Holobuilder suite...
- It is highly self contained in the field.
- The on-line editor is robust and yet simple to use.
- The user-friendly collaborative function means that it is readily doable to engage colleagues and students in a field project.
- The company is highly responsive to suggestions for improving an already excellent tool.
In short I give this one two thumbs up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.