Get all 4 Acts of the story in a single purchase!
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk - 9/10
"A fascinating experiment, occasionally a beautiful little piece of art, and I really ended up enjoying both the combat system and the character building in the long run." – TouchArcade - 4/5
"Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is the perfect tribute to the gamebooks era.” - Eurogamer Italy - 9/10
Develop awards 2014 – Finalist in "Use of a license or IP"
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - "Best Italian Indie Game" & "Best Italian Game Design"
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does not run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
- Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
- Enhanced gamebook experience through hand-drawn illustrations, stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The legendary Sword of the Sun, with 3 different attacks
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
Support for iOS 14, fixed the bug that caused the corruption of the saves
Ratings and Reviews
Glad to know it’s working now
I remember buying this game about a year ago and wasting $10 on it because it wasn’t working. There was glitch after creating your character where a cutscene wouldn’t load and the game was unplayable. It looks like that problem is fixed and i just wanted to thank the devs for finally fixing it. This game looked awesome and I was really sad I couldn’t play it but now I can and i’m really enjoying. I’m just glad that it finally works now.
I find this game to be really interesting and I have never played past the first act when BulkyPix had ownership, so when I found it again recently with all acts bundled together I jumped straight on board.
However, I don’t think I can recommend it in its current state given the fact that after I defeat a boss about midway through Act 2, I will take-a-break and come back later only for the game to refuse to start.
This has happened twice now, and I’ve had no choice but to reinstall, thus losing all of my progress. I am unsure if wether or not anyone else has had this problem, but because of this issue, I cannot give this 5-stars until it is fixed.
I was able to play the game and enjoy it for a good day, couple hours already sunk into it, but that's all I got, just a couple hours, ever time I try to restart the game it ends up crashing on me every time the book opens and my screen goes white. Honestly, I expected more from someone who adopted such an amazing game, but to leave it relatively unplayable for a whole year? That's unacceptable.
I hope the crashing issues can be resolved but until then, I'm sure alot of those who purchased this version are wanting their money back. I know I would like that, if the other "Free" version works better at least with the refund I can use it to purchase the chapters and get the experience I intended to get in the first place.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Forge Reply, s.r.l.
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- International Copyright LoneWolf © Forge Reply S.r.l. – Italy International Copyright LoneWolf © Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.