Bandits are all over the place. Again.
With his gun and favorite radio set, Johnny Trigger is back on the hunt.
Step on the roof. Set up some proper music. It's showtime.
Upgraded Johnny jumps into the action along with some new stuff to offer:
- BOSSES. In the end of every area, the bosses are there to cause some trouble. Can you beat them?
- ASSAULT RIFLE LEVELS. The all-new mission type with the assault rifle will make your enemies tremble.
- GUN SKINS. Complete the levels and unlock the new gorgeous looks for your arsenal.
- NEW LEVELS. Hundreds of levels for Johnny to blaze through!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not too bad
The game is GREAT but there is this one thing so I was playing the game and then this weird glitch happened so in the glitch all you could see is the buildings the red x the 2 sniper buttons you could see both at the same time and the button on the top left. So if you had the same thing happen to you then pls tell me how to fix it if you have 😐
Needs more levels
It’s a fun game, but it needs more levels and places. Also I think it should have more than one gun like in the last Johnny Trigger. They should have the special ones like in the last one that disintegrate people and stuff. Also, the silencer is basically pointless. The gun shot is a lot quieter than without it but If o shoot a guy up on the roof with it and a guy that’s on the ground two stories below him and should not see or hear the guy getting shot will still run. Whereas if I shoot and miss a guy just barely he’ll act like nothing happened. The devs need to fix that. Also make the levels harder as you go on and make them different instead of the same places and levels all over again.
Really fun to play, I have a few suggestions.
1. More variety in levels is the obvious first one, you guys do a good job of that with JT.
2. Either improve the assault rifle levels or cut them completely, its really frustrating aiming with the control scheme because its so sensitive so I suggest removing it or improving it.
3. Let us keep the weapon skins we watch for ads instead of just cycling them through every time the bar for the skin fills up.
4. Make the weapon upgrades more then cosmetic, the silencer should be silent and we should be undetectable unless they see a person get downed or a barrel explodes, also more weapon upgrades.
5. Outfits even if we don’t see ourselves alot itd still be cool to have them.
6. A home screen where we can select weapon skins etc.
Overall this game has very good potential as a spinoff game and I hope you guys don’t abandon it.
- SEIGEIMS, OOO
- 261.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Estoty
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.