Papa provides on-demand assistance and an incredible social experience through our amazing Papa Pals. They provide transportation, house help, teach technology, run errands, grocery shop, and more. They are like Grandkids On-demand.
At Papa, we strive to make the User Experience the best for both our Pals and our Papas. Here is a list of improved features and bug fixes that will make the Papa App even better:
- Improved Chat Support for the Papa Pals
- Added a Password Complexity Validator to ensure new Papas have a strong password
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Promising Service, But....
I have been using this service for my mom for the past 2-months and pay the monthly membership fee, and overall, my mom and I have been pleased with the quality of service from the Pals.
As a caregiver, my dissatisfaction and low rating are for 2 reasons:
1. The App is horrible. You cannot schedule a visit since it only allows you to enter the pick-up location. This requires one to call all the time, which leads me to my second issue.
2. In the past month, I have had difficulties having calls returned by the Papa representatives. Yes, they are focused on growth, but unable to support the expansion of their client base. It is hard to use the service or let alone make a change should there be a change to an existing appointment. I called and left 6 messages for a week and nobody called back.
This service is promising, but lack of prioritization will quickly pave the way for competitors to come in and do this better. I want to see you succeed. If you fix the app, your reps will not be so overwhelmed that they cannot return customer’s calls.
A lot of potential
The app crashes a lot and that can get irritating. Also, there needs to be a way to see the visit details (address, phone, instructions, etc.) after you accept a visit.
As a papa pal this app is confusing to use and so inconvenient. The app does not specify what the member want so they end up canceling when I arrive. I a guy cancel on me because he wanted girls only. No only that, they don’t tell us that the member has canceled the visit. Seems like their only focusing on growth and not the experience of the contractor or the member.
- Papa Technologies LLC
- 38.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Papa Technologies LLC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.