Now the Jones & Bartlett Learning Nurse’s Drug Handbook goes wherever you do with an affordably priced app. It provides:
• Accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abatacept to zonisamide
• Concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically
• No-nonsense writing style that speaks your language in terms you use everyday
• Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
• Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
• Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
• Incompatibilities and contraindications
• Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
• Adverse reactions
• Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
• Mechanism-of-action illustrations
• Warnings and precautions
Purchase an auto-renewing subscription to always have the latest edition. Subscribers automatically receive the latest edition of the print book's drug information and content, as soon as it's available.
Print Book - http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284143508/
Latest data update bundled.
Ratings and Reviews
Paid for this app and every drug I try to look up doesn’t come up. Don’t waste your money.
Developer Response ,
Please contact us at email@example.com so we can assist you.
I like it; more frequent updates would be cool
Idk why all of the negative reviews. Almost 10 months and I use this app pretty regularly. Some newer drugs don’t show up but that’s not a deal breaker for me. A more modern or “prettier” UI would be nice to see sometime soon. Overall this app compliments epocrates and medscape, and sometimes I find myself going to this first before anything else when looking for info
Title for what? I want to look up a drug give me an index give me something
I simply want to look up a drag I can’t get past giving a review I don’t want to give a review I want to look up a drag I just opened the app I paid for it
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. It should be noted that giving a review is optional and you may select the option to forgo giving a review when prompted to do so. Once, you forgo giving the review you will not be asked to give a review again. If you have any more questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Atmosphere Apps, Inc.
- 163 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019, Jones & Bartlett Learning
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $19.99
- Annual Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.