The Joplin Scottish Rite app was developed as an intra-valley communication tool that is easy to use and feature rich. Similar to other popular social media apps you can join conversations, send messages to other members directly, share photographs, view a calendar of events, receive reminders for upcoming events, and much more. However this app is limited to verified members of the Scottish Rite and the Valley of Joplin in particular.
The Scottish Rite is an Appended Body of Freemasonry; The World’s oldest and largest Fraternity. Membership is open to any Master Mason who is in good standing and seeks further knowledge into the craft and further light into the principles that guide every Freemason. Like all Masonic branches, the Scottish Rite does not discriminate on the basis of Race or Religion.
The Valley of Joplin was established in 1904 and is a constituent body of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry and operates under the authority of The Supreme Council, 33°, A.A.S.R. of Freemasonry, S.J., USA.
Additional information for the Supreme Council can be found at www.ScottishRite.org, and for the Valley of Joplin at www.joplinaasr.com.
• Added support for iOS 11
• You can now record, share, and play back videos
• You can now search for posts & replies
• Fixed a bug where sent messages would sometimes get stuck as "Pending" (and new messages wouldn't display either)
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- SUPREME COUNCIL OF THE THIRTY-THIRD DEGREE OF THE SCOTTISH RITE MASONRY OF THE SOUTHERN
- 53.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 GroupAhead Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.