Discover what 200,000+ families love about Josh and Emma, new and improved with FOUR ALL-NEW STORIES, still 100% AD-FREE as always. Your little one will love being part of the story when Josh & Emma go on a series of educational adventures specially designed for teaching children ages 2 to 6 a wide range of cognitive skills, from counting to problem solving. They’ll learn so much while having fun with this interactive application for both iPad and iPhone.
◆ Your little ones will fall in love with Josh and Emma. They are perfect little playmates, willing to teach and share.◆
Josh & Emma love to go on interesting adventures. As each story is read aloud by our talented young narrators, your child gets to take part in the story line, answering questions by touching the objects on the screen to see them move and interact.
There are now five stories available:
• Go To The Beach - the original
• Go To The Zoo - NEW (free)
• Fly A Kite - NEW (in app purchase)
• Ride The Beach Train - NEW (in app purchase)
• Have A Picnic - NEW (in app purchase)
Try the free stories, and if you love them, the Josh & Emma adventure 3-pack gets you all three remaining stories for only $0.99
Woven into all of the stories are lessons about colors, beach objects, counting, animals, shape recognition, spelling, and MORE!
Look at the features your child will enjoy with Josh & Emma Go to the Beach:
• Very easy for 2 to 6 year olds to use
• Interactive storylines
• Beautiful, high quality graphics
• Narrated by a child
• Stimulates curiosity
• Always ad-free
• Little ones love the characters and have tons of fun!
Josh & Emma is the best of both worlds for young children. They learn important things while having lots of fun playing with their two new friends.
Download Josh & Emma for your child now. You’ll both be glad you did.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Removed accounts/registration to get your little ones to the stories quicker & with less hassle
• Minor bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Great kids reading app, the build a kite is the best, lots of shape matching.
Too simple and not worth the money.
There are many other apps (including free ones) for kids that are more involved and creative than this. The graphics are good but my 4 year old son got bored in just one try. Not worth the money.
My niece enjoyed the counting & kept redoing it. Kept her entertained and got her to practice counting without effort. Need more stories.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Norval/Sinclair Company LLC
- 70.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 JoshandEmma.com
- In-App Purchases
- Beach Adventure Pack (all three stories - kite, train, & picnic) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.