JoshCam is a fun & powerful video editor with 100s of ready-to-use templates & advanced editing features. Turn your videos from good to great with filters, effects, stickers, music & more!
Discover new depths of your creativity while making short videos and image slideshows to share on your favourite social networks.
Motion Video Templates:
- Tons of ready-to-use video templates with filters, effects and music
- Templates for every mood and genre - party, travel, love, retro and more
Timeline & Layers:
- An intuitive & sleek multi-layer editing interface. Add a combination of videos, photos, effects, audio & text & reorder however you like.
- Merge multiple photos to create a slideshow with music, text, filters and effects
- Customize layers with transform tools, masking, and overlay
- Apply seamless cinematic transitions and animations to your clips
- Edit clips with cut, trim, split, duplicate, mirror, rotate and reverse
- Change canvas aspect ratio and fit clips automatically
- Crop videos & images in custom ratios with zoom in & zoom out
- Customize backgrounds with colors, gradients, patterns and blur
- Color correct with adjustable brightness, contrast, saturation, highlight, shadow, temperature, tint, vignette, sharpness and fade
- Speed up videos, add slow motion and freeze moments with video speed control
- Beautify faces with skin smoothening, whitening and adding blush
- Edit face features to reshape jawline, eyes, chin, forehead, nose and lips
Filters & Effects:
- Make your videos aesthetic with rich, high quality color, adjustable filters
- Add funky effects like glitches, light leaks, split screens, bling and more
Music & Audio:
- Add music & sound effects from the stock library ranging different moods and genres - or add your own from local device
- Record or extract audio from any video & add voice effects, fade in fade out transitions, adjust volume, speed & pitch
- Add text with a variety of fonts, pre-made effects, animations & color
- Customize stroke width, opacity, background color, line & character spacing, positioning & alignment
- Choose from a collection of animated stickers & emojis
- Add custom watermark & effects
- Unlimited undo/redo - back to any step you want!
- Auto-saved projects - pick up & continue from where you left off
- Full-screen preview
- Guided mini-tutorials
We love to hear from you. For complaints, feedback, or suggestions – reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quickly search your favourite MV templates with popular keywords and Hashtags
- Easily navigate to the templates with hashtags under the category
- Creating and editing video is more simplified
- Under the hood bugs fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good, Looks Nice As Well
So from what i can tell, it’s basically CapCut. However, it seems to have a bit more to it. It also (as far as I can tell) is not associated with bytedance and by extension not associated with China.
Which is a concern with TikTok and CapCut as both are likely to be apps that leak data to China. As such this app from what I can tell is a possibly better or equal CapCut and I just might start using this instead.
To move away from data it seems to be planned to have a login feature that is able to be used but doesn’t have to be? I’m unsure on that but it does give an option to sign in with google apple and another route. Which could be useful in the future depending on what gets attached to that feature.
I like the look of the UI, you can barely tell it’s not CapCut once in the video editor. The app opens to allow you, not only to access the editor, but also make use of templates. That is something CapCut to my knowledge doesn’t have or if it does it’s not exactly out in the open. The way this app separates the templates allows you to use them if you want or just go click right into the editor.
I hope to see this app do well and possibly even beat out CapCut. Looks good and has a lot to it for a free app thats seems to only have just started.
(Quick suggestion, possibly make the logo on screen go transparent as it loads in, CapCut is either very fast loading or skips the logo entirely.)
Reason I suggest making it go transparent a bit quicker as it loads is to approach that same level of snappiness, it makes an app look cleaner and is really nice.
It loading in like that would allow the app to still do what it needs but make the user feel that it opens quickly even if the app possibly uses that to hide how long it may take to load.
Just an idea to kind of improve the appeal of it a bit as it does feel a tad slow to open.
There is a problem with the application
Also there is no turning back when trying the template
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VER SE INNOVATION PRIVATE LIMITED
- 171.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 JoshCam