THE ALL NEW ADVANCED NATIONAL PARK MAPS ARE FOR HIKERS, CAMPERS, ADVENTURE SEEKERS, NATURE LOVERS COMBINED FOR ALL RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES!
NOW COMPATIBLE TO ALL LATEST IOS DEVICES!
NEW MAPS – FAST AND EASY PARK MAP OVERLAY!
HAVE FUN ALL THE TIME WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION!
NATIONAL PARK OFFLINE MAP COMPRISES ALL THE PARK POI & TRAILS INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE AND RELEVANT OPEN SOURCES.
MAP CONTAINS ALL TYPES OF TRAILS, ATTRACTIONS, CAMPGROUNDS, FOOD POINTS, VISITOR CENTRE, PICNIC AREAS, PARKING AREAS, DRINKING WATER, RANGER STATION AND ALL POINT OF INTERESTS AVAILABLE WITHIN THE PARK COVERAGE.
▪ INCLUDES ALL LAKES, RIVERS, STREAMS, TRAILS!
▪ ELEVATION CONTOURS WITH 25 METER INTERVAL!
▪ ALL ROADS AND RAILWAYS FROM TIGER!
▪ ALL PARK BOUNDARIES ARE FROM NATIONAL PARK SERVICE!
▪ GPS FEATURE – SHOWS HEADING AND DIRECTION!
▪ OFFLINE CHART OVERLAY DISPLAY, USE THEM AS LONG AS YOU HIKE, BIKE, WALK, CLIMB OR DO ANY ACTIVITY WITHIN THE PARK!
▪ HIDE OR SHOW CHART OVERLAY TO SEE DIFFERENCE IN ARIEL OR OTHER VIEWS!
▪ HIDE OR SHOW PARK POINT OF INTERESTS!
▪ INSERT UN-LIMITED FAVOURITE MARKERS ON MAP!
▪ ADD 3 PHOTOS TO MARKERS WITH EMAIL AS KMZ OPTION!
▪ FIND DISTANCE BETWEEN ANY 2 POINTS ON MAP!
▪ SEARCH LOCAL PLACES OR POINTS (works online)!
▪ SET MAP TYPES CLICKING SINGLE BUTTON!
MAP USER INFORMATION!
THIS APP IS MOST ADVANCED WITH ALL THE NECESSARY TOOLS FOR EASY OFFLINE NAVIGATION. OVERLAY DISPLAY MANAGEMENT ON ALL MAP MODES EITHER ONLINE/OFFLINE IS MORE EASIER FOR HASSLE FREE PARK TOUR. AS THERE WILL BE NO INTERNET IN NATIONAL PARKS, THE OFFLINE CHART MODE IS FASTER AND CONVENIENT FOR UNINTERRUPTED NAVIGATION.
NOTE: All data on map are embedded to match the exact location of features displayed on NPS & reference sources but there may be some difference between the positions of actual objects.
Disclaimer: National Park Offline Map and Points presented are for information and reference purposes only and not for navigation.
We are experts in GIS & IOS Apps development and strive to provide the best products to the end users. Any suggestions from the users of this product are welcome to make the app more useful.
HAPPY NATIONAL PARK RECREATION ALL THE TIME!
Added Support to latest devices and iOS 13 Compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This will not help you
It has a lot of trails, but not nearly as many or as detailed as paper maps or other digital sources. But the biggest problem is that it did not track accurately with GPS, with distortion often enough to be one or two trails over, so was unusable for hiking. Also annoyingly you have to hit the location button to light up your location every time you zoom in and out. At Joshua Tree, where trails often appear and disappear and are intersected constantly with other trails, not having precise capabilities made it worthless.
Waste of $
Total waste of money. We expected some interaction similar to GyPSy apps but this was an unreadable map that offered us nothing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.