It's the Stickies-like app you have been waiting for all this time…
Place notes in notebooks and further organize them with categories. Resize, dock, and collapse notes to keep them out of your way but still in plain sight. Even use your favorite color to add some style to your notes. Why write down notes when you can have JotNow store, search, and organize them?
Organize your thoughts and find them just as fast. Move between notes just as easy as you create them. Find and display notes with a click of a mouse or the press of a key. So much effort has been put on functionality and simplicity you will wonder how you ever used your computer without JotNow installed.
Videos available at: http://jotnow.com/overview/jotnow
• Notes can float on top of other windows
• Syncs note tasks reminders (due dates) with Reminders.app
• All notes support rich text (RTF). Bold, italic, different font styles, etc.
• Auto-saves, never worry about notes being saved
• Note tasks, each note has it's own list of to-dos
• Auto-indent lists
• Email note
• Custom note colors and note transparency, style your notes
• Dock and collapse notes
• Resizable (with scrollbars)
• Dock notes to any part or edge of your screen (multi-monitors supported)
• Manage notes without using the mouse
• Search within notes
• Swipe/flick notes left or right to dock them (trackpad only, two or three fingers)
• Text-to-speech support for all notes (notes can be read aloud by your Mac)
Note Manager Features:
• Search Notes
• Import and export notes (txt, rtf, etc)
• Drag selected text or existing RTF and Text files to create notes
• Create notes from empty searches
• Find recent notes quickly using search operators (:today, :recent, :new)
• No mouse required to manage notes (keyboard friendly)
• Easy to use
• Hide dock icon
• Quickly search for notes from anywhere (using Open Notes window)
• Can be used without the mouse
• Print directly from notes
• Unlimited notes
• Unlimited notebooks and tags
• Global/system keyboard shortcuts (hot keys) allow access to JotNow from any application
• Note trash, safely delete any note, you can see it later, if needed
• Dock and Status Bar menus to access notes
• Keyboard user friendly (many helpful shortcuts), you can command key features without touching your mouse
• Stable and reliable, your notes are safe
• Resource friendly, low memory footprint
and much more...
Online documentation and videos are available in our support section.
Soli Deo Gloria
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and unexpected issues!
- Improved email integration, fixes email note bug
- Fixed accent character input bug
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best
I'm a 'been there done that' when it comes to note-taking apps, ranging from Evernote to Notes to 'you name it' - the difference in JotNow (for me), is that I don't have to switch into 'think / structure' mode while using it. JotNow is also of few note-taking apps that can 'stay out of the way' while using it. I'd love to see the next update and would gladly pay/contribute to its development.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We will be adding more improvements in the coming months.
Good app, but 2 suggestions on first use
This is a very good, and useful application. Two suggestions, though:
1. Two transparency settings, one for the active note (the one in focus, I don't know what JotNow calls "active notes" means), the other (more transparent) for inactive notes, so that one can see through the notes that are not in focus.
2. Using the first line as the tittle. Currently, it uses creation date/time as the tittle, and wastes the precious tittle space. In most cases, the first line (more than likely, a note contains only one line) contains most important infomation the note is to carry.
Not easy to use
This app would be useful to me if they fixed a few issues and was more intuative. This app is very hard to navigate and I wish they made it easier to figure out how to customize the notes. Not very straight forward...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.