JASE, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the practice of echocardiography. The JASE app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JASE website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JASE, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography
The Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography brings physicians and sonographers peer-reviewed original investigations and state-of-the-art review articles that cover conventional clinical applications of cardiovascular ultrasound, as well as newer techniques with emerging clinical applications. These include three-dimensional echocardiography, strain and strain rate methods for evaluating cardiac mechanics and interventional applications.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the categorized menus, note taking abilities and the ability to export PDFs for editing and annotating!
- Elsevier Inc.
- 94.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 31 Issue 3, YMJE $31.99
- Single Issue JASE for for Jan. 2011 $31.99
- Single Issue JASE for Feb. 2011 $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.