A leading information science and technology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Research Articles, Advances in Information Science, Brief Communications, Opinions, Book Reviews and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in cutting-edge research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
The Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST) is a leading international forum for peer-reviewed research in information science. For more than half a century, JASIST has provided intellectual leadership by publishing original research that focuses on the production, discovery, recording, storage, representation, retrieval, presentation, manipulation, dissemination, use, and evaluation of information and on the tools and techniques associated with these processes.
The Journal welcomes rigorous work of an empirical, experimental, ethnographic, conceptual, historical, socio-technical, policy-analytic, or critical-theoretical nature. JASIST also commissions in-depth review articles (“Advances in Information Science”) and reviews of print and other media.
Since 1937, the Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T) has been the association for information professionals leading the search for new and better theories, techniques, and technologies to improve access to information.
ASIS&T brings together diverse streams of knowledge, focusing what might be disparate approaches into novel solutions to common problems. ASIS&T bridges the gaps not only between disciplines but also between the research that drives and the practices that sustain new developments.
New feature to migrate to the new WOL application
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of the Association for Info Sci and Tech (mobile only) $599.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.