Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology (JCAD) is a peer-reviewed publication that has already become an important addition to the field of dermatology. Under the expert editorial leadership of James Del Rosso, DO, and Philip Werschler, MD, JCAD provides dermatologists with up-to-date, evidence-based information that can be applied to their daily practices. JCAD offers its readers original research, practical discussion on the latest research, comprehensive reviews, didactic case reports, and provocative commentaries on contemporary topics relating to both clinical and aesthetic dermatology, written by key opinion leaders as well as practicing clinicians who are “in the trenches,” providing vital balance to the research-rich literature that is already available. JCAD is the official journal of the American Cutaneous Oncology Society and the American Acne and Rosacea Society. JCAD is indexed on PubMed Central, Scopus, EMBASE, and CINAHL Plus.
All new app with updated features including:
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Enhanced Articles for mobile viewing
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for JCAD and a responsive staff.
- Matrix Medical Communications LLC
- 33.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Journal of Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatology and all of its content are copyright protected by Matrix Medical Communications, West Chester, Penn., USA. Reproduction of content is strictly prohibited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.