A leading radiography journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Original Research, Review Articles, Commentaries, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in radiography research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences (JMRS) is an international and multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal that accepts manuscripts related to medical imaging / diagnostic radiography, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, medical ultrasound / sonography, and the complementary disciplines of medical physics, radiology, radiation oncology, nursing, psychology and sociology. Manuscripts may take the form of: original articles, review articles, commentary articles, technical evaluations, case series and case studies.
JMRS promotes excellence in international medical radiation science by the publication of contemporary and advanced research that encourages the adoption of the best clinical, scientific and educational practices in international communities.
JMRS is the official professional journal of the Australian Institute of Radiography (AIR) and the New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology (NZIMRT).
- Design Update
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences content updates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.