The Journal of Adventist Education®, is an award-winning professional journal for Christian teachers and others interested in Christian education.
Each issue of the Journal features informational and practical articles on a variety of topics relating to Christian education. Occasional theme issues also deal with practical applications of Christian education, the integration of faith and learning in the classroom, and training for school board members and trustees.
- Fixed minor issues with user interface.
- Upgraded libraries to improve security.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a Christian educator, I find The Journal of Adventist Education to be a valuable resource. Each issue invariably contains relevant articles on a variety of topics that I believe classroom teachers and educational leaders alike will find useful.
- General Conference Corporation of Seventh-day Adventist
- 11.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.