Journal of Clinical Lipidology
The Official Journal of the National Lipid Association
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest original and clinical research in clinical lipidology. The Journal of Clinical Lipidology app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Clinical Lipidology website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of Clinical Lipidology
The Journal of Clinical Lipidology supports all medical professionals who work to reduce the incidence of morbidity and mortality from dyslipidemia and associated disorders of lipid metabolism. The journal's readership encompasses a broad cross-section of the medical community, including cardiologists, endocrinologists, and primary care physicians, as well as those involved in the treatment of such disorders as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. The journal also addresses allied health professionals who treat the patient base described above, such as pharmacists, nurse practitioners and dietitians. Because the scope of clinical lipidology is broad, the topics addressed are equally diverse. Typical articles explore lipidology as it is practiced in the treatment setting, recent developments in pharmacological research, reports of treatment and trials, case studies, the impact of lifestyle modification, and similar academic material of interest to the practitioner. Evidence-based approaches to reducing cardiovascular and coronary heart disease are also published.
iTunes subscriptions to Journal of Clinical Lipidology
A single issue of the journal for $35.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $209.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Along with our regular bug fixes, this version enables segmented push notifications! When launched, you will be able to select which journals and what type of content you would like to receive via push.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Clinical Lipidology annual subscription $209.99
- Vol 6 Issue 1, JACL $35.99
- Vol 6 Issue 2, JACL $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.