The Journal of Fish Biology is a leading international journal for scientists engaged in all aspects of fishes and fisheries research, both fresh water and marine.
Fresh from the newsstand, enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in fish biology even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be alerted when a new monthly issue is available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with your peers
- No subscription? Abstracts and a free sample issue are freely available along with some full content.The Journal of Fish Biology is the official publication of the Fisheries Society of the British Isles. The peer-reviewed journal publishes high-quality papers relevant to the central theme of fish biology and aims to bring together under one cover an overall picture of the research in progress and to provide international communication among researchers in many disciplines with a common interest in the biology of fish.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Fish Biology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Journal of Fish Biology (mobile only) for 499.99$ (US) per year includes:
- Journal of Fish Biology (12 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
We found a bug in our new device level search that meant that users with full access privileges were seeing content that they had access to marked as locked — we’ve fixed the bug and made performance improvements too.
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Fish Biology (mobile only) $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.