The best way to keep a journal or diary on your iPhone or iPad. Record your thoughts, memories, ideas and photos in a rich stunning format. Keep your journal synced across devices through Dropbox or Google Drive.
AMAZING JOURNAL ENTRIES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring journal entries again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside each journal entry.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to help organize your thoughts and writing.
• Choose from a stunning variety of backgrounds and fonts.
• Keep your entries organised by date and time
• Browse your journal entries in either calendar or list view.
• Find journal entries quickly using the full-text search.
• Protect your private journal with a passcode.
• Have Journaling remind you each day when it's time to write.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Journal entries synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Journal entries synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running Journaling can share a journal by syncing with the same account.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail journal entries as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print journal entries to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share journal entries on Twitter or Facebook
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Updated for iPhone X
• Improvements to sync progress status
• Fixed bug in month display
• Fixed bug with saving photo to photo library
Ratings and Reviews
I wrote a review in march 2021 with a 1 star. For some reason this app quit working and lost all my entries. I emailed support with no response. Lost a lot of information, pictures and memories, was very upset. Then a couple of weeks ago I tried to open again and all my entries were back! Not sure what happened as several other reviewers had this same problem, I hope they got their entries back as well. I made sure to sync with google this time. This is my favorite journal app so I really didn’t want to lose it.
4 stars is for the fear of losing entries again. But it is a great journal app. Easy to use and great way to keep track of events etc.
So close to 5 starts
I really like this app because it has all the features that I want and none of the stuff that I don’t want! BUT it’s so hard to get to past dates to fill in a day that I want to journal—you have to scroll and scroll for DAYS just to get to last year, and I am trying to get back to 2011!! It’s never gonna happen! If the designers could make an easier way to get to a past date I would love to update my review to 5 stars!
Simple, powerful and non intrusive
I rarely review apps especially because most apps keep pestering for a review. It’s annoying to say the least. This app is only one I actually want to review and it never asked me to! It is robust, intuitive, simple and extremely easy to use. Which is why I actually remember to use it rather than fancy apps which have so many features that it’s overwhelming and a time and energy drain.
Note: you CAN add entries in past. Select a past date in calendar and then again change the date from the journal entry screen by tapping on the date on top.
The developer, Kabuki Vision, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kabuki Vision, LLC
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Kabuki Vision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.