Meet Journy, your modern-day travel agent. We pair you 1-on-1 with a travel expert who will build a trip itinerary from scratch just for you.
Each itinerary comes with restaurant reservations, hotel accommodations, local activity bookings, transportation routes and more. Perfect for travelers who want to save time, stress less and travel with confidence.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Share your travel preferences
by filling out a quick travel quiz about how you like to travel—budget, dietary restrictions, interests and more.
2. Get paired 1-on-1 with your own personal trip designer
who is a travel expert on your destination of choice—hotels, restaurants, bars, cafés, museums, shopping, nightlife, activities, local events…you name it.
3. Sit back as your trip designer gets to work building your customized itinerary from scratch. But don’t worry! You’ll be able to review everything and provide feedback along the way.
4. Receive your finalized itinerary with everything you need at a glance, including planned-out daily routes with travel maps, restaurant reservations, hotel arrangements, activity bookings and even all confirmations and tickets.
5. Take off with confidence knowing everything you need is at your fingertips on the travel app—with the ability to download offline for access anywhere.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Each itinerary comes with:
• Daily routes, efficiently planned
• From meals to activities and everything in between, we’ll plan your schedule down to the last detail—and arrange each day according to neighborhood so you can make the most of your time.
• Hotel accommodations, reservations, confirmations and tickets…done.
• We’ll handle restaurant reservations, hotel arrangements, activity bookings. And then we’ll add all the confirmations and tickets to your trip itinerary for easy access.
• Recommendations beyond just hotels and local tours.
• Whether you’re into quirky bookstores, cool concept shops, paleo restaurants or speakeasy bars, we’ll include hidden gems designed to make you feel like a local.
• Navigation by day or category
• Stay structured with a day-by-day planner view or shake things up with a more flexible category view.
• The ability to download your itinerary offline for access anywhere. No WiFi? No problem.
Journy charges a flat rate per day of travel, with two package options: Journy LITE or Journy FULL.
100% happiness guaranteed or your money back.
Price: $25 per travel day
• Custom daily travel plan
• Hotel bookings
• Up to 2 rounds of revisions
Price: $50 per travel day
What’s included: Everything in LITE plus…
+ 2 additional rounds of revisions (4 total)
+ Restaurant reservations
+ Activity and tour bookings
+ In destination support
WHY TRAVEL WITH JOURNY?
1. Save up to 30 hours (or more)
"It saved me a TON of time with better results than I could have done myself."
2. Skip the logistical nightmares
"The itinerary really made our trip delightful. The directions contained in the travel app greatly reduced any travel frustrations."
3. Cut through the noise of review sites
"Took a lot of the stress out of planning my trip. Their restaurant recommendations were amazing."
4. Travel deeper
"So convenient, so spot-on with recommendations, and affordable. Makes us feel 'in the know' with locals and non-touristy."
—Emily, Mexico City
Many improvements and fixes:
- Better and cleaner navigation of itineraries
- New city tips for popular destinations
- improved offline download stability with reservations and tickets
- New log on options through Apple, Facebook and Google
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
amazing travel recs and seamless logistics
journy planned my trip to tokyo and it was so far beyond what I was expecting. I was skeptical, but after 2 days I was confident I was doing Tokyo right. Some of the restaurants don't even take reservations in english, but the team at journy was able to make it happen.
Update: I used journy again in San Sebastian and Bilbao and it was, again, indispensable! They were able to help me avoid all of the overly touristy pintxo bars and zero in on the good stuff.
Love this app!
I’ve now used this app in 3 cities and can’t wait to use it again! I’ve now used in Seattle, Vancouver, Tokyo and Brooklyn — everything from finding a new coffee place or local shops to making reservations at a 3 Michelin Star restaurant. They even helped communicate dietary restrictions to some of the restaurants in Japan which was super helpful. Highly recommend this app and will definitely use it on my next trip!
On very short notice, my family of 6 decided to take a 10-day trip to Japan. We ended up staying at the hotels Journy recommended and each days itinerary was nearly perfect for us. It’s hard to imagine traveling again to a new country without the guidance of Journy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reksee Inc.
- 88.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Reksee Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.