Journyal - because the full story is worth more than a thousand words.
By keeping track of where you go, where you stop, and what you see, Journyal helps you to automatically record your travels, be it backpacking trips, hikes, overseas travel, or even food trails. Simply press start and take photos as you would along the way, and Journyal will help you compile everything into a photo journal that you can save to document your trips.
SMART AND EFFICIENT TRACKING
- Background geolocation tracking is heavily optimized to save battery and mobile data by utilizing motion tracking to intelligently update your location. Control the power consumption and detail of your Journy by customizing the rate at which your location is tracked.
CAPTURE THE FULL JOURNEY
- Photos you take along the way are automatically pinned and added to the map of your Journy. Photos are also tagged with the name of the location they were taken at. You can even add your own captions.
SEAMLESS BUT DETAILED
- We all love detailed travel journals, but not at the expense of enjoying the trip itself. Journyal will pin locations that you take a rest at so you know exactly how long you spend at each location during your travels. All done automatically.
- Instead of taking a regular photo, have the option to automatically capture your reactions along your trip. Capture a photo of something you like, and the camera will flip over to capture your reaction and overlay the two.
- Using the photos you capture with Journyal on other apps is simple, because Journyal will automatically generate a photo album on your native camera roll for each Journy, helping you organize all of your photos by trip.
-Fixed bug where selfies were not properly cropped as a circle
-Photo clusters that appear within your saved Journy's map will now appear as a stack of photos
- Luke Tan
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Journyal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.