Christmas is a special time all around the world. But it’s not celebrated the same all over.
At Khemistry, the world’s best have travelled far and wide to work here and as Christmas approaches we wanted to send you:
Joy from the world.
We understand Christmas is a time of tradition. But in true Khemistry spirit, we’ve taken traditions from around the world and added a modern twist to bring you something yule love.
How it works
1. Assemble your Desk Christmas Tree following the printed instructions
2. Download the Joy from the World app
3. Open the app on your phone, point it at your tree and enjoy!
From all the Khemistry team, we hope you have an enjoyable and restful holiday break and we look forward to partnering with you again in 2017.
More about your tree
• Think of it as an Augmented Reality Advent Calendar.
• To watch a video, tap a cultural Christmas decoration. If nothing happens, that video may be locked.
• Videos are locked according to date. Each day closer to Christmas - a new video will be unlocked.
• If you want to exit a video, use the back button to return to your Christmas Tree menu
Tips for using Augmented Reality
Critical factors to user experience include lighting, distance, obstruction and perspective.
Tips for users include:
• Make sure you can see all the details of the image clearly on your screen and that the entire image is in view.
• Do not place the camera too close to the target. This reduces the area of the image captured by the camera.
• Your phone does not need to be parallel to the plane of the target, or directly over the target's center.
• If your AR experience is still not working, try viewing the image at a slight angle.
If your tree is lost or damaged, please download and print a replacement here: http://khemistry.com.au/xmas-2016/XMAS-TREE-CARD_FA.pdf
Updated Help Screen Layout
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.