Over 100 thousand curious children are learning about the amazing world of nature through “Joyful Animals” - come and join us!
In this game, there are no wrong moves! Through trial and error, the child must solve various puzzles in a simple, interesting, and fun way while making their way through the game. Thanks to the simple and intuitive interface, children will easily be able to understand what to do, aided by voice prompts which guide them along.
The animals which children will play with are divided into four categories:
- On the grove
- In Africa
- On the farm
- On the North and South poles
Curious, which inhabitants interest children the most?
Also, in the start menu of the game there is a small gift waiting for your children - what sort of given? Take a look and find out for yourself!
- Investigate four exciting locations
- Choose any animal from 30 different types
- Help color the animals
- Players memorize 30 different names of animals
- Figure out where each animal lives
- What does a cat say? Or a cow? Listen, repeat and memorize the sounds of each creature
- Learn on which Pole lives polar bears - and penguins
- Feed the hungry animals - quickly memorize which foods they like the best
- A game filled with lots of various interactive elements
- Press on butterflies, the sun, flowers, apples, and acorns to see what happens next
- Develop fine motor skills by dragging elements from one area to another
- Learn to think logically, by choosing the most appropriate option among several
- Translated into 26 different languages with sound packages for Ukrainian, English, Polish, Czech, Swedish, Russian and Turkish, making play more interesting
- Be sure to alter the language settings in the game to hear how animals are called in different languages
- You can restart the game as many times as you’d like
- Can be played along, together with a friend, or even with two others - there is always something which can be chosen and interactived with
Joyful Animals - grown-ups have their own world, and so do children!
A delightful app, full of cute, magical animals and backgrounds, which will keep your children entertained and also help develop their learning skills at the same time.
/ Kevin Robert Baker - appcomrade.com
Joyful Animals for Kids HD is a pleasant deviation from the usual educational app. While many focus on math or the alphabet, this is the first I’ve seen where kids are quizzed on critters instead of crunching numbers. What a pleasant relief it is, too!
**Joyful Animals’ World**
In a fairy world, where the sun is smiling brightly, trees greet each other friendly waving their branches and rapid river playfully shimmers with its waves, lived happy Animals!
Every morning they washed themselves with tender Rain and dried themselves with colorful Rainbow, from which they were taking bright colours, cheerful mood and life energy.
But grief happened: one morning the Rain has disappeared leaving no trace. Without it the Rainbow didn’t come… the Animals got sad: what should they do?
Bright world lost all its colours, it became grey and sullen.
Animals couldn’t recognize each other: everyone was grey and similar. The fairly world, full of joy, turned into the saddest place in the whole Universe!
Animals gathered on a big meeting and decided that only a little child, who can see the world bright, happy and joyful, can save them.
Nowadays joyful Animals are looking for someone, who can make their world fairy again. Someone, who can bring its colour to every animal back, remind where it lives and what its name, because Animals were grey and similar for such a long time, that they have already forgotten who is who!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Completely updated the artwork for Africa round. Enjoy it!
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Roman Nazarkevych
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Belarusian, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2015 Roman Nazarkevych
- In-App Purchases
- In Africa $0.99
- Joyful Animals - on the Farm $0.99
- All Rounds $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.