- Play quick games like Minesweeper and 2048 for fun and competition
- Discover original, new titles like Music Mania and Trivia Crush
- Stream your own game room with one click and become a star
- Make new friends hanging out in game rooms
- Compete and win in hundreds of live contests everyday!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
* Play casual, music, and trivia games in live rooms
* Stream your games and become a star
* Enter contests to win and show off your skills
* Connect with your friends and compete as a team
What are you waiting for? Don't just guess the answers on Jeopardy or play mini-games like Minesweeper or Solitaire all on your own. Download Joyride and start playing and winning together!
Note: Must be 13 or older to use the app. Need to enjoy fun, meeting cool people, and socializing. Don’t be mean. Don’t be gross.
WANT MORE KEYS?
Upgrade to become a Joyride Member to receive even more keys every week. Keys allow you to continue playing after a wrong answer and to access premium content.
* Joyride offers subscriptions which may include a free trial
* Joyride subscriptions cost starts at $6.99 per week and provide 14 keys per week
* Only subscribers will be able to purchase key packs starting at $6.99/14 keys
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* You'll be able to access your weekly keys for the duration of your subscription
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* Subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
* Your iTunes account will be charged, 6.99 USD for the weekly plan, 19.99 USD for the monthly plan, 59.99 USD for the half-yearly plan, or 89.99 USD for the annual plan, or equivalent amount in your local currency, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* If you don’t choose to purchase a Joyride Membership subscription, you can continue to play for free
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in USD
Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun games, occasional glitches
I have a lot of fun playing Joyride… It includes some traditional HQ style trivia games, but a bunch of other games that really provide some fun variety. The games are easy enough to win a little money, but difficult enough to still be a challenge to win the big jackpots.
Why not five stars? The hosts can be a little much. I really wish they would let the hosts preview their scripts before the show, because it seems like a few of them never went to school or read a book in their lives (mispronouncing fairly common words, saying “I’ve never heard of that,” etc.).
The app can also be fairly glitchy. I’ve had to play games on audio or video, and at least once or twice a week the app crashes in the middle of the game. But I haven’t come across trivia app yet doesn’t have its share of glitches.
Overall a fun app and worth the download!
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're not fully satisfied and thanks for the detailed feedback! We're going to pass it on to our team and hope to do a better job in the future.
Look forward to earning five stars from you in the coming weeks and do let us know if you have further feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disappointed is an understatement
So sad to rate this app one star after I enjoyed it so much for so long. I began playing Joyride in October of 2018. The original format was the best. There were no user-hosted games, only official shows (by GREAT hosts!) and while you could win free keys in games, it was much more difficult to do so (therefore keys were actually worth something) and most of the money games cost keys to play. I actually became a member for a while, because it was worth the money for the extra weekly keys! Since there weren’t user-hosted shows to win free keys constantly, the membership was well worth the money. I actually VERY nearly purchased the yearly membership back in January or February of this year, but I am SO thankful I didn’t! As soon as I decided to, they began making format changes, and within a matter of months it became the $#!+ show it devolved into. And now, it’s dead. And I have no way of cashing out the $18 I earned, because there’s no way I’m going to risk a “free trial” that I can’t cancel, because based on other reviews, that’s an issue now. I recommended this app to EVERYONE a year ago, and now I’m ashamed of it. The game was called Joyride TRIVIA, and it was one of the only legitimately amazing trivia apps that existed, but now it’s gone the way of the dead trivia apps before it. I think this app would have prospered if it had kept the original format and just been patient enough to gain a larger following.
The idea is fun but I can’t help but feel cheated all the time. First of all, you get 10 seconds which is fine but the song doesn’t even start til you’re 6 seconds in. Second, there is minor lagging but it comes at the most inconvenient times, like during my 10 seconds or just always during the live. Third, (only my opinion) Juliano is the only great host, the others are awkward in their own ways. And fourth, (this isn’t a big deal, it just wasn’t expected) during the countdown before a live there are a number of people, but almost instantly when a game starts the number triples. I understand the app sends out notifications to people before a game but it’s usually like a minute and a half out or so, the count goes from 100 people to 350 people soon as the timer hits one. It only bothered me because of course the winnings would be lower but the app is fun so no problem. And not everybody in the live actually plays the game. It just feels like the app is making that number higher so they won’t have to pay out high winnings.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're having some problems with the app. We'd love to make it right for you and get you back to a five star experience. Please do email us at email@example.com - we'd be happy to help you out!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kiwi, Inc.
- 692.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Gambling and Contests
- © Kiwi, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Joyride Membership $6.99
- Joyride Membership $9.99
- Joyride Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.