- Guess the Song on Music Mania
- See what people really think on Feedback
- Would You Rather? Find out on Top Pop
- Hate that guy? Swipe left on Dream Date
- And much more!
On Joyride, you'll get to:
* Play live music, dating, polling, and quiz shows
* Create your own shows and clips to be a star
* Connect with your friends and compete as a team
* Interact with the community in text chat and make new friends
* Join video chats to keep playing when the show's over
What are you waiting for? Don't just guess the answers on Jeopardy or Family Feud or yell at The Bachelor - get in the show and win!
Note: Must be 13 or older to use the app. Need to enjoy fun, meeting cool people, and socializing. Don’t be mean. Don’t be gross.
WANT MORE KEYS?
Upgrade to become a Joyride Member to receive even more keys every week. Keys allow you to continue playing after a wrong answer and to access premium content.
* Joyride offers subscriptions which may include a free trial
* Joyride subscriptions cost starts at $6.99 per week and provide 14 keys per week
* Only subscribers will be able to purchase key packs starting at $6.99/14 keys
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* You'll be able to access your weekly keys for the duration of your subscription
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
* Subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
* Your iTunes account will be charged, 6.99 USD for the weekly plan, 19.99 USD for the monthly plan, 59.99 USD for the half-yearly plan, or 89.99 USD for the annual plan, or equivalent amount in your local currency, for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* If you don’t choose to purchase a Joyride Membership subscription, you can continue to play for free
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in USD
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is fun but I can’t help but feel cheated all the time. First of all, you get 10 seconds which is fine but the song doesn’t even start til you’re 6 seconds in. Second, there is minor lagging but it comes at the most inconvenient times, like during my 10 seconds or just always during the live. Third, (only my opinion) Juliano is the only great host, the others are awkward in their own ways. And fourth, (this isn’t a big deal, it just wasn’t expected) during the countdown before a live there are a number of people, but almost instantly when a game starts the number triples. I understand the app sends out notifications to people before a game but it’s usually like a minute and a half out or so, the count goes from 100 people to 350 people soon as the timer hits one. It only bothered me because of course the winnings would be lower but the app is fun so no problem. And not everybody in the live actually plays the game. It just feels like the app is making that number higher so they won’t have to pay out high winnings.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're having some problems with the app. We'd love to make it right for you and get you back to a five star experience. Please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd be happy to help you out!
Bot 5 star reviews, horrible game
First I downloaded this app thinking I could just play trivia but nope. I found out I have to pay for “keys” to enter a trivia game, I don’t want to win anything, was just looking for a boredom game, not even worth spending time on, the trivia hosts are horrible with the pronunciation on peoples names and some songs. Second I asked my friends about this and found out that they bought a membership and played some games and wound up winning about 30 to 40 dollars then before he cashed it the developers banned his account. What they are doing is a giant scam, do not fall for it, you will be cheated out of hard earned money and receive nothing in return, the responses I’ve seen to every person that’s been banned was that their team found someone that violated the terms of service or cheated. Third, when you enter a match you only have 10 seconds the choose which isn’t anywhere close to the amount of time needed to recognize a song. Overall this app is nothing but a clever scam to steal people’s money but if you are fine with losing 20 dollars on a subscription then I recommend this to you. Good luck, will definitely advise against this app, there is much much better trivia games out there where you don’t have to pay anything to play lol.
Developer Response ,
Sorry, it appears you have been banned. Users get blocked for:
1. Egregious cheating in the shows
2. Racist, abusive, or inappropriate comments in the chat
If anyone engages in these behaviors, they are blocked regardless of whether they are subscribers or not, or winners or not.
If you feel you were blocked in error, you can reach out to email@example.com. Our team will review your request and respond if there has been an issue.
Favoritism at it worst
This app is honestly a suicide waiting to happen! This app used to make me happy and gave me something fun to look forward to, because I haven’t been feeling great (I had major surgery and a broken bone within a two month period) then the app decided to make certain users paid partners. One of these partners breaks rules in regular games, including bullying me (to which her subscribers joined in) the main moderator will refer to her as sis and familia and just allows her to do whatever she wants! When I’ve defended myself I got muted, when I’ve pointed out the bias I got muted. I was unmuted, only to go in the other day to a message saying I was muted again (I hadn’t even been in the app since the previous day) they still have me muted and have given me no reason as to why. Now they have a new feature where people can go into user hosted games and tell them what you really think about them (which seems like an invitation for cyber bullying) I’m not sure why this would be necessary on a trivia app let alone any app. I really think this game should be shut down. If you’re not gonna hold every user to the same rules, then why have rules at all? And why encourage people to go after one another?
- Kiwi, Inc.
- 188.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- © Kiwi, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Joyride Membership $9.99
- Joyride Membership $6.99
- Joyride Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.