Joystick Show is a joystick/gamepad visualization and tester app. Test any joysticks or gamepads on your Mac in a very easy and nice way.
- It shows the number of buttons, axes and dpads and its corresponding numbers;
- Visual feedback: pressed buttons, analog sticks and directional pads movement;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth joysticks and gamepads;
- Very easy to use interface;
- You can connect as many devices as your Mac supports.
*** Check out my new app, Joystick Mapper, which allows you to use joysticks and gamepads in any game or app, even the ones without built-in support ***
Hello users, we apologize for the delay in updating the application. It took a lot of effort to convert the app to 64-bit and fix several bugs that have been around for years, as a bonus now we have a faster application. Note that there are issues to be fixed and the application may have problems disconnecting gamepads (this is being investigated), but now the application is functional on macOS Catalina. Please if you find errors and problems, please let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding and have fun!
Changes in this version:
- 64 bit and macOS 10.15 Catalina support
- The app is now much faster
- You can test Rumble if your Game Controller is supported by the system
- Centered Axis are now highlighted
- Steelseries controllers Dpad and Menu Buttons fixed
- Xbox one S Bluetooth controllers triggers fixed
- Many other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a simple app that does exactly as it says on the tin. Worked fine for my X52 and Pro Flight Rudder Pedals. It’s a niche app, but it fills the niche well.
Works great. Tested a modified Dualshock 4.
Great app. Helped solve an issue with my PS4.
I modded a Dualshock 4 to a permanent inverted X axis on the right anaolg stick, an option widely unavailable. After the mod, the controller wouldn’t pair with my PS4. Always a possibility I could have just messes up the controller, I Googled and found many PS4 owners were having the same problem with brand new controllers, even right out of the box.
My suspicions were correct. The controller is fine and paired with my Mac via bluetooth instantly. I never even hooked it up via usb, just Bluetooth right off the bat. Downloaded this app, to test my mod, and it works. Now if Sony could just get my PS4 to pair with it. That’s quite a bug.
I’ll hang onto this app.
I thought there was no way this thing would be able to pick up the Saitek Cessna Yoke, Rudder pedals w/Toe Breaks or TPM module. Turns out it does and it works flawlessly! It helped me troubleshoot a friends rudder yaw control and he exchanged the pedals with confidence it wasn’t just a software issue. $0.99 is a steal.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rodrigo Rocha
- 2.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6 or later.
English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019, Rodrigo Cardoso Rocha
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.