JPG to PDF is an easy, intuitive and fastest way to batch export images and PDF files. In Addition, JPG to PDF offers to export multiple images into single PDF using extensive set of export options. Supports most of all popular image formats like JPG, JPEG 2000, PNG, PDF, PSD, BMP, TIFF, RAW types and many more.
* * * JPG to PDF for iOS ( iPad, iPhone and iPod ) is available on the iTunes App Store. * * *
• Batch export at once. Supports Image formats along with PDF as input source. Create PDF for each files or merge them into single PDF document.
• Smart Image Export Options: Image Colorspace conversion, JPEG Compression, DPI Downsample and Page size settings to create optimized PDF without compromising quality.
• Options to set output PDF page size. Use default Page Setup options or customize page size, margin, orientation and background color.
• Image alignment option to place image centre horizontally and vertically.
• Assign metadata description of PDF document. Set Title, Author, Subject, and Keywords properties.
• Set security options to encrypt output PDF. Set option to require Open Password to open and view PDF and even restrict created PDF documents from printing and copying contents without owner password.
• Generates PDF Outline of file name while creating a PDF from multiple files.
• Add supported files into conversion list recursively from subfolders.
• Very flexible options to add files. Simply Drag & Drop into list or Right click Open With in Finder or Drop on "Create PDF" application to add files for export beside direct Add File/Folder buttons.
• Finder like file sorting into the list. Very helpful when merging multiple files having common prefix name with incremental number suffix.
• You can arrange and shuffle files into conversion list and get same sequential pages in PDF. Very useful while creating single PDF from multiple images.
• You can apply rotation to images and PDF.
• Merge multiple PDF files into one.
• Merging bookmarks when merging multiple PDF files having bookmarks.
• Batch add or remove PDF document metadata description and security settings.
SUPPORTED IMAGE FORMATS:
Most of all popular formats are supported. Like JPG, JPEG 2000, PSD, PNG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF, BMP, GIF and all other Mac OS supported image formats along with most of all DSLR camera RAW image types. PDF format is also supported.
You can refer User Manual from menu "Help -> JPG to PDF Help" for any assistance Or Contact Support.
- For PDF merging, added new option to retain or exclude source PDF file's logical page numbers (Page Labels) in output merged PDF file.
- Now form fields in merging PDF files will be retained in merged PDF file with its original values.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Fully compatible universal app, fully optimised to run natively on both Apple Silicon Mac and Intel-based Mac computers.
- Fixed temporary folder creation when selecting a destination folder at network drive.
- Other UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't use this app all the time because I'm not scanning documents all the time. But when I do scan a lot of papers, this app is a dream.
I've used other programs where when you scan PDFs, you could keep adding pages to the scan, but if you miss something, like you have a page upside down, you have to start all over.
With this app, I can scan JPG or PDF single pages, fix the problem files individually, load them in the app the way I want them, then export everything into one PDF document that is easier to keep track of than 30 odd files that always tend to get scattered and lost.
Just today I redid the same end document several times because I kept finding papers that needed to be added. I just scammed and added the last JPG to the batch that I had scanned, told it to export all, and in a couple seconds I had the new completed document.
For years I have struggled scanning multiple pages to make a single document, this app takes away hours of work and gets it done in minutes.
I like it, and I'm verry happy with the way it works.
Great for JPG/TIFF conversion
This tool is a big time saver. We frequently get thousands of pages of scanned documents as single page tiffs, and converting those into multi-page PDFs has been tedious in the past. This tool makes it really easy.
Love that they give you the optionality to make the PDF exactly the way you want.
Would love it if the developer could build in OCR functionality.
It seems like a handy app
This app is good, in that if you can hand it a set of image files, and very quickly combine them into a nice PDF file. Very fast and efficient.
In my case, it didn’t do what I want, however. I have a pile of black and white tiffs. For instance, 10 files that collectively are 350K. I combined them into one PDF (nice and quick), but the resulting file is 4.3mb. I did a similar thing in preview which gave me a file that is 900K, but it doesn’t respect the page sizes. So, neither quite does the job for me. I’m torn between a 1 star in that it doesn’t do what I wanted, and a 5 star because what it does do it does pretty well.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RootRise Technologies Private Limited
- 5.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.