The ePaper of The Jerusalem Post Daily Edition.
Since its establishment in 1932, The Jerusalem Post has come to be regarded as one of the world’s most important newspaper titles. The Post has been reporting Israel since before the State was founded – covering the region for 74 years through the lows and highs, the wars and peace agreements, tragedies and festivities.
Read the Post everyday to understand the complex events that effect life in Israel.
This application presents integrated purchasing and auto-renewable subscriptions :
JPOST ePaper purchase : $1,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 1 month : $18,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 6 months : $79,99
JPOST ePaper Auto-renewable Subscription 1 year : $129,99
Please note that:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Now includes a new tactile mode. When you buy the issue you have the choice to read the Replica PDF or the 'Tactile edition'. Tactile Edition includes the exact same content in a new and even more digital way to read.
Now compatible with iOS 11, iPhone X with enhanced features and UX.
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription to Daily Jerusalem Post
Get actual daily edition of Jerusalem Post delivered daily. The app works flawlessly enlarging easily to read articles. The actual paper appears on your iPad or iPhone. You then easily expand print/articles to read them. It's that easy. Then just flip through the pages to read the paper...as easy to read as the paper edition.
Getting the paper on a large IPad is very convenient, especially when traveling outside Israel
Exceptional coverage by Y Bob
- Jerusalem Post
- 37.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Jerusalem Post
- In-App Purchases
- Jpost purchase $1.99
- Subscriptions Jpost $18.99
- Subscriptions Jpost $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.