A nutritionist in your pocket! As seen on weekly favourites, the JSHealth App contains a world-first online nutrition clinic that provides the tools you need to reach your health goals. Join over a million people around the world who have revolutionised their health, diet and lifestyle with the help of Jessica Sepel, clinical nutritionist and best-selling health author.
You will gain access to qualified JSHealth nutritionists who are available to answer your health questions and act as your guide. Access a customisable daily meal planner along with a dynamic shopping list, hundreds of healthy recipes, recipe videos, body love support and much more!
The JSHealth App is designed for anyone who’s ever struggled with their weight, diet or health and could benefit from a health coach. Say goodbye to counting calories, restricting food intake and over exercising. The JSHealth App will help you to quit fad dieting for life, teach you to cook quick and easy meals, achieve your health and wellness goals and find body love for life. We’re here to support your journey and help you discover how easy healthy living can be.
Here are the 5 sections you’ll find in the app:
SECTION 1: HEALTH CLINIC
• Get access to a personal qualified nutritionist from anywhere in the world, any time
• Use our unique in-app messaging service to text a nutritionist in the JSHealth forum and get nutritionist-approved tips on weight loss, diet, lifestyle and more
• Access 50+ easy-to-follow guides on gut health, stress management, energy, weight balance, sugar cravings, skin issues and more
SECTION 2: MEAL PLAN
• Access our daily meal plan that contains nutritionist-approved meals and is updated weekly
• The JSHealth meal plan is designed to support energy, weight balance and help you reduce sugar cravings so you don’t need unsustainable diet plans
• Use our ‘Build-A-Meal’ Guide when you are out on the go
• Select recipes from our extensive catalogue to create a personalised weekly menu to suit your needs
SECTION 3: HEALTHY RECIPES
• 300+ healthy recipes that are free from gluten or wheat and are refined sugar free. You'll also find dairy free and vegan options, with new recipes added weekly
• 150+ vegan recipes
• Video recipes - learn to cook with cook quick, no-fuss meals with Jess!
• Discover healthy swaps and learn about portion control
• Use a customisable shopping list that automatically gathers the ingredients you need to cook your selected meals and add them to your grocery list
SECTION 4: BODY LOVE
• Access our signature body love guides for emotional eating, stress eating, body image, mindfulness and find peace with your body for life
• Use mindfulness guides and gratitude practices to help you feel at peace
SECTION 5: DAILY PLAN
• This is the signature JSHealth daily tick off list designed to keep you motivated and on track for living the healthy life
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
JSHealth is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription available on a monthly, quarterly or yearly plan. Monthly subscription users are billed per month, quarterly subscription users are billed per quarter and yearly subscription users are billed per year. Subscriptions automatically renews, you will be charged through your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off the auto-renewal up until 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Subscriptions may be may be managed via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID.
Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For support email email@example.com
Our latest app update is here and it’s huge! Here is what’s new to the JSHealth app:
• Video Recipes – learn to cook with Jess! A new section dedicated to instructional recipe videos to make cooking healthy food even easier.
• Customisable Meal Plan – app users will now be able to select any recipe from our selection of over 300 to add to their Meal Plan. This means you can create your own personalised weekly menu!
• Two New Nutrition Clinic Rooms – Mums & Bubs with practical tips and tools for busy mums. Plus Featured Experts with guides written by experts in their chosen field.
• Two New Recipe Tiles – Snacks = a whole section dedicated to simple snacks and Guest Recipes = a new feature where our favourite people in the health and wellness space will be sharing their favourite recipes.
• Ability to save and customise Build A Meals – any and all Build A Meals created will now be saved to their own section on the Dashboard. Create and name your own recipes.
• Vegan & Vegetarian Recipe Tags – tags have now been added to all of our plant-based recipes to allow for quick and easy identification.
• Daily Plan – evening routine is now customisable to allow you to add in your favourite wind-down practices.
• App performance improvement in various sections
If you’re loving the JSHealth app, please rate it 5 stars and leave a review to spread the JSHealth love!
Ratings and Reviews
The best health app I have ever used.
This app has the most delicious and quick healthy recipes I have ever seen. The app is so user friendly and simple to navigate. The recipes are updated weekly and the meal planner is actually sensational. Don’t even get me started on the clinic.. the responses from the nutritionists are so in-depth and they are super responsive. Love love love !
I wanted to love this app as I think Jess and her message are great, but the functionality is clunky at best and the usability is not intuitive. For example, why can’t you pull your favorited recipes?? You have to scroll back through the full list which is both annoying and inefficient. Also, why are the recipes not in a single scroll/card? When you’re mid recipe and your fingers are full of peanut butter, I don’t want to have to toggle between the ingredient list and method, smearing oil all over my phone screen. Finally, I find the variety of recipes to be a bit lackluster. I’m glad I only signed up for a month as I won’t be continuing.
Pretty good, needs a few additions
This is a beautiful app but I have some suggestions. I love the ability to build a meal for lunch but I’d like to be able to do that for the other meals and snacks too, for times when I want something simple like tuna salad for dinner. It would be nice to have the app’s help on this so I make healthier choices. I also feel like $15/month is way too much - for that price I’d like to see a food diary, water tracker, and fitness tracker added as well.
- JSHEALTH PRODUCTS PTY LTD
- 152.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JSHealth Products Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.