JubliApp™ is a tool to help you treat toenail fungus and stay on track with daily treatment of JUBLIA (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10%. Once you have completed setting up your personal profile, you’ll have the opportunity to track daily application, capture weekly progress photos of your toenail fungus, and participate in a game while waiting for treatment to dry.
By downloading the JubliApp, you can:
•. Track daily treatment
•. Take progress photos
•. Play a game
•. Get rewards
With a weekly progress report of your personal results, you’ll soon be on your way to completing treatment!
Please see Important Safety Information below and
full Prescribing Information for JUBLIA, including
Patient Information and Instructions for Use, at www.valeant.com/Portals/25/Pdf/PI/Jublia-PI.pdf.
JUBLIA® (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10% is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as Instructed by your doctor.
• It is not known whether JUBLIA is effective in children.
• Before you use JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you are or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant.
• Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, and whether you have any other nail infections.
• JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
• JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
®/TM are trademarks of Ortho Dermatologics' affiliated entities. © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but lost all my progress when I got a new phone.
The app has been super helpful in keeping track of my progress. At least it was until I had to get a new phone due to an accident. Downloaded the app again but all my progress was lost and there doesn't seem to be a way recover. That needs to be fixed.
Not Working in 2021
A month ago I would’ve rated the app with 5-stars. It worked great as a reminder and progress tracker. I loved being able to see the progress in photos by date/weeks - without having to save them to my phone. The app has now stopped working! I’m no longer getting the scheduled reminder or the ability to take a photo of the progress for the week/month. I really hope this will be fixed soon. It hasn’t worked since the new year began.
App not working properly
The app was working very well. Really like the photo option. Then all of a sudden, the app will not allow me to take photos. That is the only feature of the app that was beneficial. Please help me!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 229.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.