JubliApp™ is a tool to help you treat toenail fungus and stay on track with daily treatment of JUBLIA (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10%. Once you have completed setting up your personal profile, you’ll have the opportunity to track daily application, capture weekly progress photos of your toenail fungus, and participate in a game while waiting for treatment to dry.
By downloading the JubliApp, you can:
•. Track daily treatment
•. Take progress photos
•. Play a game
•. Get rewards
With a weekly progress report of your personal results, you’ll soon be on your way to completing treatment!
Please see Important Safety Information below and
full Prescribing Information for JUBLIA, including
Patient Information and Instructions for Use, at www.valeant.com/Portals/25/Pdf/PI/Jublia-PI.pdf.
JUBLIA® (efinaconazole) Topical Solution, 10% is a prescription medicine used to treat fungal infections of the toenails.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
• JUBLIA is for use on nails and surrounding skin only. Do not use JUBLIA in your mouth, eyes, or vagina. Use it exactly as Instructed by your doctor.
• It is not known whether JUBLIA is effective in children.
• Before you use JUBLIA, tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you are or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, or plan to breastfeed, because it is not known whether JUBLIA can harm an unborn fetus or nursing infant.
• Tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, and whether you have any other nail infections.
• JUBLIA is flammable. Avoid heat and flame while applying JUBLIA to your toenail.
• JUBLIA may cause irritation at the treated site. The most common side effects include: ingrown toenail, redness, itching, swelling, burning or stinging, blisters, and pain. Tell your doctor about any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
®/TM are trademarks of Ortho Dermatologics' affiliated entities. © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but lost all my progress when I got a new phone.
The app has been super helpful in keeping track of my progress. At least it was until I had to get a new phone due to an accident. Downloaded the app again but all my progress was lost and there doesn't seem to be a way recover. That needs to be fixed.
This app gives me an easy and great way to monitor my treatment with Jublia. It sends me notifications and also has me take pictures of my toes to monitor progress and that i can share with my doctor.
Great app... till you swap phones....
This app was great for the 7 months I used it. Now that the 12 pro Max is out, I upgraded, but when I downloaded Dre JubliApp app, there’s no way to transfer the data from one phone to the other. So ALL progress and ALL photos are lost.
Come on Junlia, you must be kidding here. I cannot believe there is no way to move the data. Unreal they never thought of this.
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 229.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.