Join Julius Jr. and his adorable friends in Julius Jr.'s Playhouse, an app with four awesome activities designed for tablets and mobile phones. The games are fun and easy to play, and you can earn stars for completing the challenges.
• TEA PARTY. Decorate delicious cakes with Sheree, then feed them to Julius Jr. and his friends.
• GARAGE BAND. Play along with the garage band as they play songs from the TV show.
• FRIENDS QUIZ. Identify your favorite characters in an interactive quiz – then learn your shapes and colors!
• GET PUZZLING. Put together colourful puzzles in 4 different levels.
Julius Jr.'s Playhouse is part of the StoryToys Jr. line. Designed for preschoolers and Julius Jr. fans of all ages, it includes the following features:
• Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to use
• 8 jigsaws in 4 levels
• Over 100 quiz questions
• 3 Julius Jr. songs
• Endlessly creative cake decorating options
• Bright, colourful illustrations
• Professionally narrated
• Soundtrack and sound effects from the TV show
Some Reviews of StoryToys’ Previous titles:
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be." ~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop-up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.” ~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
• Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015
Don’t forget to share your review below, we’d love to hear what you think!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
Visit us: storytoys.com
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Check out our brand new app Miffy's World, available in the App Store from Thursday March 9th!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app (and I don't pay for apps)
I got this app after reading a review that loved it. I usually never pay for apps but took a chance since my kid (almost 3) loves J Jr. It does NOT disappoint. Someone put in their review that there was no sound but I'm not having that problem at all. Could be a device issue rather than the app. There are tons of puzzles with four different options of how many pieces you can have in the puzzle which is great for growing this skill. Lots of music with a section where there are different songs and the child can play along with different instruments. Another section where you make a cake and a character can eat it (my kids favorite). Then there is a "quiz" section that shows pics of the characters and asks questions ("who is singing?", "who is upside down?", or a shapes one with questions like "which shape is purple?"). Lots of options and lots of fun for little ones. I'm pleased. Worth the money (and that's saying a lot).
No sound. Waste of $2.99. Thanks a lot thieves.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with our app. Normally problems with sound are due to the fact that the mute switch on the device is engaged. This can be a little confusing because not all apps obey the mute button, but ours do, so while you will be able to hear other apps, you would not be able to hear ours.
All you have to do is toggle the mute switch which is located on the side of your tablet or smartphone. Once you toggle it you will hear sound again. If there is no mute button please slide up the menu from the bottom of the iPad screen to find the mute button icon.
If you still cannot hear sound, please try the following: Go to Settings > General. Under "Use Side Switch To" please ensure that the "Mute" option is selected, and not the "Lock Rotation" button. Then ensure that the Lock / Unlock setting is switched on (to unlock). You might have to restart your device afterwards.
If this doesn't work let us know and we will look into it further for you.
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 94 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Entertainment Ltd, 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.