Welcome to Jumanji!
Once again, Jumanji is in peril. The sacred Falcon Jewel has been stolen, and it’s up to you to recover it.
Run from howling hyenas, climb mountains, avoid avalanches, free fall from deadly waterfalls, and defeat anyone in your way.
Avoid dangerous animals from the game, including rhinos, vultures, jaguars, and more ... watch out at all times!
Play this all-new 4D Runner Game and save JUMANJI!
4 WAYS TO PLAY THE GAME: A whole new kind of runner with 4 epic, next-level game modes: charge forward and fight your enemies, run from animal stampedes, climb perilous cliffs, and dive off massive waterfalls. Jump, duck, dash, slide - do anything to reclaim the sacred jewel!
SELECT YOUR AVATAR: Become the character of your choice: Dr. Smolder Bravestone, Franklin “Mouse” Finbar, Ruby Roundhouse, or Professor Shelly Oberon.
MAD SKILLS: Take advantage of each character’s special skills: hurl boomerangs, dance fight with nunchucks, trailblaze with geometric calculations, or ride animals like a boss.
DEADLY BATTLES: Defeat giant brutes and other fearsome enemies. Don’t let anyone get in your way!
ENDLESS TREASURES: Collect power-ups along your journey:
Magnetic field - collects all nearby coins.
Shield bubble - protects you from obstacles
x2 - double your coin pickups to get ahead in the game
STYLE UP: You can’t run without the right look! Unlock new environments and get amazing outfits. Each outfit grants you a bonus for each power-up you collect in the game.
Are you ready for the Next Level?!
Jumanji: Epic Run ™ & © 2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by Crazy Labs Ltd. Software excluding Columbia Pictures elements © 2019 Crazy Labs Ltd. Developed by PlaySide Studios Pty Ltd.
Graphic improvements and new hilarious animations.
When running in the dune watch for the ostriches, they can get pretty nasty…
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, some suggestions
This game has been keeping me busy the past few days and it’s been a lot of fun! The graphics and animations are great, and the fact that you don’t have to use real money to advance in any way is a major plus. I don’t really mind the ads either.
Here’s just a couple of suggestions:
- Shelly’s power-up. Right now, it’s very difficult to control and all it does is make him run faster. Compared to everyone else’s which just obliterate anything in their path, it’s more annoying than helpful.
- Mouse’s power-up could use some improvement too. While riding a rhino is totally cool, I’d like to see him use items from his backpack. It’s a big part of his character, literally! It’s just as big as him in the game and he doesn’t even use it.
- Not sure about anyone else, but I feel like the boulders falling during the wall climbing stage of the jungle have really large hit boxes, very noticeable once the pace starts picking up. I tend to avoid running on the jungle level for that very reason because I just die every time, no matter how early I move lanes.
- Lastly, treasure chests take way too long to open. You can easily fill up the queue in a single run. Maybe bring the wait down to an hour or an hour and a half.
Jumanji Is Good, no doubt. Read, Play, Write.
I figured this game would be good after easing the reviews an hour ago. Even with the “hard core critics” giving one star ratings do to simple problems. I avoided the “keep going videos” at the same time: when I clicked on it for science all it did was remove my first attempt at making this review because it forced the App Store open on me (could have just been the specific T-Tom ad) then I ran through a bus our two and emerged able to play and die just the same.
Sadly after one hour, I had cleared the first map and got to 50% on the second map. I stopped only when I had 2.5 hours left on current chest and 3 chests on back up. I then completed enough missions to sit at 4/5 for Chest completion.
I would love more characters for more content and I think crazy labs(c) can do some great things with the rest of this games future.
Plane driver is a good idea (in other comment) and you could simply make a bad guy character that switches sides (maybe a blown kiss from Ruby)
I felt like the flat running environment was a little slow on side movement but at the same time if it is too quick then the game isn’t about making good choices anymore.
I love it and continue to do great things. (If you (players) are reading reviews I recommend making one to let the chain of support continue, plus imagine if your idea was implemented into a game)
Developer Response ,
Glad you're loving our game! And we appreciate your detailed feedback. We're always working on improving our game to make it the best it can be!
Shelly’s special move is in need of serious reform; in addition to it being completely unhelpful (he just runs faster, I have no idea why that is supposed to be good) when it ends, he becomes completely uncontrollable at times. I mean that literally, he just keeps running straight until he hits something. No jumping or changing lanes. For a game that requires precise timing and focus, that’s a really frustrating glitch. I would say sharpen up the controls and effects around his move, but honestly, I think you’d be better of just giving him a new one altogether. Not even sure what good the ice is.
Yet, you’ll notice that I gave a 4 star review. That is because other than that one terrible trait, this is a perfectly fine game. So fix Shelly’s move and then you can be proud of yourselves.
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for letting us know about this issue! We want to get you back to enjoying this game without any issues. Please email us at email@example.com, and let us know what device and iOS version (you can find this in your device settings) you're using. It would also be helpful if you can include a screenshot.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 372.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Get Small Berries Pack $4.99
- Get Tiny Berries Pack $2.99
- Get Big Berries Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.