Jumbo Calculator is the super simple large-buttoned calculator for everyone, ages 2-92*. While you can't feel the exquisite texture of its large plastic buttons (and the included solar panel doesn't actually charge your battery), Jumbo Calculator succeeds at its main purposes: adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. One size fits all.
· Easy to read and find buttons (you might be able to touch type on a touchscreen).
· Simple gestures for backspace (swipe the calculator screen) and copy & paste (double tap).
· A smaller version of the calculator in landscape for when you're too tired to stretch your fingers.
· VoiceOver support for blind and low-vision users.
If you're under the age of 2, parental supervision is recommended. If you're over the age of 92, congratulations, and of course you're also welcome to use Jumbo Calculator.
• Split-screen multitasking support
• Improvements for iPad Pro 11" & 12.9" (3rd Generation)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For basic app works very well. One big suggestion needs two clearing buttons. Besides the clear all button, that it currently has; need one to JUST clear an error when putting in a wrong figure to the current balance.
This app lacks very common features: no memory for partial calculations in a chain. No delete entry, only delete all. Useful for most basic needs. Large buttons makes entry easy.
Ads at the bottom get in the way
I was doing some calculations and suddenly the browser popped up. That's because the ads are right under the zero, plus and equals keys. If you must do ads, put them at the top out of the way. Now looking at alternatives.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.