Jumia food delivers from thousands of restaurants across 11 countries directly to you.
Have your favorite meals in the city only one click away and with a fast delivery straight to your door.
Give a look to restaurants’ complete menus along with restaurant pages including profile picture, phone number, address, opening hours, payment methods, geographical position and ratings/reviews.
HOW IT WORKS: SIMPLE AND FAST
1) Hungry? Enter your location and find restaurants that deliver to your address
2) Select your restaurant or the type of cuisine you want
3) Enter your delivery address and pay online or cash on delivery
4) Track your meal preparation and enjoy speedy delivery!
5) Rate and review the whole experience
FEATURES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Browse meals from pick listed restaurants near you
- Order your lunch and dinner wherever you are
- Track your order and get updates on the preparation and delivery time
- Save money with our exclusive deals, vouchers and promotions
- Pay using secure and fast online payment methods or pay cash on delivery
- Doubts? The Live Chat with our customer service is here to help
- Make the most of the Free Delivery option (only on selected restaurants)
- Sort based on rating, budget, opening hours, delivery time, delivery fee, minimum order amount, vouchers acceptance.
GH Accra, Tema
KE Nairobi, Eldoret, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru
MA Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, Meknès, Tanger
NG Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
TZ Dar es Salaam
UG Kampala, Entebbe
Kebab, jollof rice, yam soup, chinese food or spicy Indian, Italian pizza or pasta, fried chicken or juicy burgers, we always partner with the best restaurants to provide you with the richest variety of cuisines.
Watching a football game with friends? Want a romantic moment with your partner? No time or not want to cook?
Whatever your appetite is, we put great local food all in one place:
- American, Continental, Mediterranean
- African (Nigerian, Ivorian, Ethiopian, Moroccan, Ugandan, and more)
- Asian (Indian, Lebanese, Thai, Turkish)
- Oriental (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Ramen, Noodles, Vietnamese)
- Shawarma, Burgers, Kebab, Couscous, Wraps, Sandwiches
- Fast Food
- European (French, Crepes, Italian, Pizza, Pasta)
- Meat (burgers, steaks)
- Salads and Soups
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Mexican, Brazilian
- Breakfast, Smoothies, Fresh Fruit Juices, Bakery and Cakes
- Coffee, Desserts and Ice Cream
EXTRA: OTHER BLOGGERS’ REVIEWS
“Their service is fast, reliable and easy[…]they managed to make food delivery fun and so convenient!” - by ConnectNigeria
“It’s an easy to use app that gives you numerous choices, signing up is easy and happens when you are ready to order.” - Techweez
“The app gives the users the fastest way to order food with a smartphone or a tablet.” - Kachwanya
“I had never ordered food online and my reservations were because I always thought that it was expensive. After going through the Jumia Food website, I realized that I was wrong.” - TheWineAndFoodReview
For more information:
Côte d'Ivoire: https://food.jumia.ci/
We have a new amazing 3.0.0 version of the Jumia Food app available for you! Discover what changed:
- Performance and stability
We are looking forward for your feedback! Your feedback and ideas can be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent in Kampala
The app does exactly what it’s meant to do, and on rare occasions when things go wrong the support team usually calls me. There should be better compensation when mistakes are made however, I have had situations where the restaurant delivering the food or the app has some kind of miscommunication and when they do finally bring the food it’s cold and soggy... Jumia should hold restaurants responsible for making a fresh order or at least throw something extra in, discount, voucher for next order with that restaurant, along those lines. When my order finally came in late and cold and soggy they didn’t even have the decency to put include some sauce smh WHERE DA SAUCE
Online payment doesn’t work, but otherwise a good app.
App works well and support is good. But after the first 5 or so orders, online payment started giving some funny problems, as it would keep going back to the login page even after I put in my details again (it had already been stored and used to order previously).
Therefore, I am now only able to order and pay at delivery, and no longer able to pay online with my card, which can be an inconvenience if one has to go to the ATM first.
This flaw is the only reason I’m giving it 3 stars and not 5, or even 6!
Worst customer service
I placed my order and a few minutes I was told the order has been confirmed and the count down began. An hour later the agent called me to inform me that the order is not available. I tried to explain to him that I need to make another order now because I have a family to feed and I need to get a voucher equivalent to the loss but the agent said he can only email it to me the next day and that it will only be 50% which is the voucher given for late order (not incomplete orders as is my case). I was appalled that he didn't seem to understand that I had relied on their service to provide food and had lost the time it takes to go out and buy my own food. The voucher to be emailed for the next day was not going to resolve the problem of the night. I am very disappointed with Jumia Food.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.