Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. Jump Desktop also supports our own, high performance, next generation remote desktop protocol called Fluid Remote Desktop.
* Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: https://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC. Fluid Remote Desktop uses DTLS for secure connections.
* Supercharged Productivity:
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
* Powerful Collaboration Features:
Collaborative screen sharing lets many users connect to the same desktop. Each user gets their own mouse cursor and can click and point without fighting over the same cursor. Great for editing documents with coworkers, tweaking designs with remote team members, creating presentations together, and teaching Grandma how to clean out her email.
* Remote Support
Connect and help anyone by asking them to install the free Jump Desktop Connect app and share a simple URL with you. It's simple, quick and very powerful.
* Integrated into macOS
Quickly search and launch computers directly from Spotlight. Full support for tabbed windows. Tightly integrated into macOS's power saving technology to give you the best battery life on the go.
* Super fast and beautiful:
Our next generation high performance Fluid Remote Desktop is optimized for low latency secure screen sharing. We also have our own in-house implementations of VNC and RDP protocols. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros and iMacs with Retina display.
* Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC and Fluid Remote Desktop
* Collaborative screen sharing
* Remote support
* Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
* Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
* Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
* 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2/2016/2019, SBS Server, Windows 10
* RD Broker and Load balancer support
* RD Gateway support
* Dynamic resolution updates (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
* Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
* Multi monitor support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
* Printing redirection support (including a optional , super-fast server side-driver)
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* Folder sharing
* International keyboard layouts
* Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
* Clipboard syncing
* Multiple monitor support
* Big Sur Compatibility
* New: Fluid: New multi-monitor experience for Fluid: View remote displays in separate windows and arrange them however you want on the local machine.
* New: Fluid: Multi-monitor display resolution matching: Jump can now match resolutions on all your local and remote monitors
* New: Fluid: Cursor locking for 3D games and 3D remote apps.
* New: Fluid: Dynamic adjust frame rates to lower bandwidth usage
* New: Jump now saves and restores connection window positions automatically
* New: Cloudless Fluid Connections: Connect to computers directly via IP address without cloud dependencies (requires Teams).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THE remote desktop app
I’ve used this app for at least five years and it has has honestly performed flawlessly. It connects to our remote server very quickly, no lag time on the keystrokes… it does exactly what you need it to do. I run it on my Mac, my ipad and my iphone. There has been many a road trip where I had to access my desktop on my phone for an emergency file and it does the trick. Oh, and here’s a protip: Your boss is on vacation. You cut out early for the day. If you respond to an email from your boss, he or she can totally tell when your email is coming from your iPhone; it is formatted differently than a regular email originated from Outlook. If you get that email from your boss, you log onto to the Jump app, go onto your Outlook and it’s as if you sent it from your very own desk. You think this would be common knowledge, but I can’t tell you how many people i’ve seen send email from their phones in the middle of the day. Rookie mistake! But, i digress… GREAT APP!!!
GREAT APP GREAT SUPPORT
i used this app years ago and bought it again. When this app works it is five stars all the way. Setup is easy once you understand how this works. I needed to speak to customer support because i was getting so frustrated. We concluded that directions needed to be clearer to the user. We resolved my issue and support was fantastic helping me and my 87 year old dad. Let me tell you something with setup: 1. You Google Jumpdesktop connect to first install the software which lets you access your computer. This is the software you download one time on each computer that you will want to access remotely. Once you set that up, you got to step 2. Step 2 is download deskjump app. You follow the prompts. Once you have jump desktop, you can then access the computer you previoulsy downloaded jump desktop connect on.
Another issue i had was with the name of the computer. If you don’t have the name exactly right, you can have an issue logging in. So, when you are in your dashboard of jump desktop, right click the computer you want to access. You will see a user name and then you might see a different computer name. The computer name is the name of the computer and then you use the password on that computer to login. If you have Catalina, you might have a few extra steps. They have instructions for Catalina. I said a mouthful, but it is actually easy if you do steps #1 and #2 in that order. Buy it is worth it.
Just writing a review as I searched for a while to find a good RDP for my Mac. I tried all the free (and almost free) apps with limited success. I finally decided you get what you pay for and it worked. It connects every time, no matter where I am. No lags in keystrokes or freezing or hanging up unless the public network connection I’m on is very slow. When that happens I just connect via Personal Hotspot and its full speed ahead again. I also like that the app automatically sizes itself to the screen it’s on so it’s full screen when I’m on the road or in my home office with a larger monitor. I work at home and on the road and our company moved to a new business suite that runs in an RDP environment and is used for almost everything I do. I need an RDP progam that will stay up and on all day, not just something I jump in and out of occaisionally and this one works perfectly.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.