Deftly teleport your way through a deadly cosmic obstacle course in this white-knuckle arcade dodge-em-up!
Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... This is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
- Skin-of-your-teeth gameplay with easy to learn controls
- 100 unique and challenging levels, plus infinite and speedrun modes
- An original pulse-pounding electronica soundtrack
- Options to adjust game speed and reduce flashing
- iCloud sync: keep your progress when switching devices
* Winner, Excellence in Design - Freeplay awards
* Honorable mention, Excellence in Design - Independent Games Festival
* Finalist - Play by Play awards
* App of the Week - Stuff.tv
"Mobile’s best twitch arcade game" - Craig Grannell, Stuff.tv
"A wonderful arcade mash-up that'll make your fingers dance" - Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
"The feeling of playing Jumpgrid is one of those things you won’t really understand until you’ve felt it." - AppUnwrapper
"Jumpgrid is soooo goooood" - Zach Gage
Various small fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have of people looking for tough of nails mobile games
Most definitely worth the 2.99$ it cost
It’s tough, but rewarding, especially that last Quadrant
Even comes with speed run and infinite modes for even more fun
So buy it now
I’m not often a fan of games that require quick reflexes because I don’t have them, but this game is a ton of fun. The puzzles are entertaining, and the speedrun and infinite modes add a ton of replayability. An absolute must-have and a steal for what it costs.
This game is quick, simple, and addicting. I just thought this game look “ok” from the outside, but boy was I wrong. I am now sucked in and don’t plan on stopping soon.
- Ian MacLarty
- 37.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ian MacLarty
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.