This is a fully-fledged retro platformer with 16 fast-paced stages of adrenaline-pumping jump and shoot action!
Join Louise Lightfoot, the legendary "Master of Jumping and Shooting", on her mission to save the President of Earth 4 from evil space mutants known as the Xatharr!! Collect items to boost attacks and gain lives, dominate online leaderboards, and Jump’N’Shoot your way to victory!
From the developer of the Angry Video Game Nerd games, Knight Terrors and MANOS: The Hands of Fate comes a true hardcore retro gaming experience on your mobile device.
- 16 fast-paced, hard-as-heck platforming levels across 4 crazy worlds!
- Collect items to boost your blaster gun and take to the skies with a jetpack!
- Make your way up the leaderboards for high scores and best times!
- Pumping 8-bit soundtrack from the composer of AVGN Adventures!
- Twitch-reflex two-touch control scheme; never miss a thing!
- Authentic retro visuals and sound will take you back to the past!
Are you good enough to save the president of Earth 4 from the Xatharr??
No time to lose, Louise!!
- iOS11 support: Sorry this took so long! Jump'N'Shoot Attack found itself wrapped up in legal limbo for a few months while we worked on getting the rights back when the old publisher closed down. It has now been updated to 64-bit support, so it will work on iOS11.
- Total graphical overhaul! To make it up to you all, the game has been given a complete graphical overhaul to look like the upcoming Super Jump'N'Shoot Attack, featuring Louise's new design and a more stylised NES look!
- iPhone X full screen support. If you are using the stunning new iPhone X, Jump'N'Shoot Attack will use up your whole screen, allowing you to see much further ahead for better reaction times.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Death Is Your Fault... 85% of the time.
This is a great game. It's addictive to struggle to overcome each level. The challenge is enough to keep you coming back, but not so bad that to make a casual gamer (like myself) quit. Even after beating it, I find myself coming back to it again because there's a certain satisfaction in trampling over the levels that once gave me grief.
The controls are as close to perfect for this style as you'll get... 85% of the time. There will be times you're sure you hit jump, but somehow the shooting ate your jump. Or sometimes the jump doesn't hold as long as you pressed it, due to a slight change in pressure from your finger. These aren't drawbacks in the control scheme, just byproducts of playing with oily human fingers (mostly).
Positives: Fun gameplay and challenge.
Negatives: Control (slightly) and some of the jumps are just a bit too frame perfect for this control scheme (for my taste).
Overall Opinion: Definitely buy it! It's worth the asking price.
So hard I divorced my wife
This game is so overly difficult and frustrating , I had to leave my wife. “If it makes you so mad, stop playing” she said. Go to hell Lisa!
These developers specialize in frustrating games (AVGN, the knight one) . These games are crafted by experts to make you as unhappy as possible .. After playing this game for 15 minutes I now have definitive proof that there is no just, smiling god above us. I did really like the retro style but only pee blood now..
The likeness of this game alone will make you think you're getting an mega-man esque type game. Instead what you get is just another run and jump game. Which is a BIG disappointment cause I really would had more fun playing it that way than this uncontrollably mess of a game. To not be able to control your character in a game like this is an missed opportunity of fun players could have had with this game. A shame this game turned out to be yet another clone with a decent paint job and okay quality content. If you like another dash and jump into your library of redundant app games, then this is for you. If not then I suggest you go play games like "Bill Kill'em" it may not have an end game with levels in it but it's the closest you're gonna get to a platform shooter.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.