Calling all kindergarteners! JumpStart Academy Kindergarten offers a variety of engaging educational games that will be sure to give your child the jump-start they need to become a lifelong learner. They will learn all about letters and sounds, build a foundation for math concepts and practice reading skills with their JumpStart friends.
We understand that every child learns differently, so we created a personalized gaming approach that tracks the child’s progress and tailors the game experience to their individual needs. With an ensemble of fun-loving and unique phonics characters, stimulating educational activities, and customized playing experience, your kindergartener will fall in love with learning!
• Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
• Letter sounds
• Letter and number formation
• Blend sounds to make words
• Identify over 30 sight words
• Read decodable books
• Counting and sequencing numbers 0-100
• Early addition and subtraction skills
• Memory Match
• Multiple Choice
• Search and Find
• Art Studio
• Color By Matching
Your child will start by putting their creativity and imagination to the test. By customizing their own avatar with endless colors, accessories, clothing and personal flare, they will journey through this educational voyage in style. The personalization doesn’t stop there! They can customize their own house, full of themed décor, design options, and more!
• Interact with 3D themed paths with JumpStart friends while learning along the way
• Incentivized gameplay to earn tickets to spend on items in the game for completing activities
• Customize avatars: clothing; accessories; hair and eyes shape and color
• Build and decorate a house with a variety of themed items: add rooms; swap out furniture, floors, and wallpaper
• Watch as your child progresses through exciting educational activities
• Play an active role in your child’s educational path by using the progress tracker, recommended assignments, and additional resources JumpStart Academy offers
• Access your account to manage up to 6 child accounts
This app offers 3 membership subscription options: $9.99 /month, $24.99 /3 months, and $84.99 /year.
• Membership Subscription will auto-renew, and the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be managed and turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features along with integration to our online educational world for kids.
PLEASE NOTE: JumpStart Academy is completely free to play, but offers game content, customization options, and items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases through your device’s settings.
New map ‘Red Riding Hood’ has been added along with new lessons and activities that will give children a fun and entertaining way to learn. We have added Achievements, and kids can now collect all rewards by completing each achievement. This new update also consists of bug fixes and optimizations.
•Letters: K, L, and H
•Sight words: We/Want, Are/They, What/Two, Up/Down
•Classify and count by color and size
• -ix and -ox
Ratings and Reviews
I have been a fan of Jumpstart ever since I was little. Recently I was having trouble starting up the old Jumpstart 3D virtual worlds (The Legend of Grizzly McGuffin, Trouble in Town, etc.) and contacted Jumpstart for help. They said they had stopped supporting those games because they’re old or something like that and recommended that I check out the Jumpstart Academy products. I was willing to give the game a chance, but as I started playing it honestly felt really painful to sit through and play. I know I’m way out of the target demographic for this game but I get enjoyment out of Jumpstart’s older titles regardless of my age. This just feels really low quality. I’m really disappointed that Jumpstart has stopped supporting their older virtual worlds for this. 🤦🏼♀️
Loads of Fun!
Great activities for my preschooler getting ready to enter kindergarten! She loves the panda character and the game where she had to match the letters. Her favorite part has been decorating the house with the furniture! Happy to have found an app that helps her learn and have fun along the way.
F u m i n g!
I am so mad right now! I cant believe this... when i was 7 or younger i loved this game, i picked this game over Animal jam any day. But then i got older and stopped playing, mind you this was at the time where you could roam and have friends and the art, Im not gonna lie rocked, but today i am a 12 year old looking to find this magnificent game i loves so much... but instead i found a terrible game! First the art, one word
S U C KS
Its terrible! My our look like a weird shaped egg! Plus you dont have a lot of choices for hair! You only have three choices. One pig tails, second is short hair and third is bald!
This game i remember being my favorite game, now i look down on it, i made some of my most fondest memories playing this game, but now I remember it being an absolute disgrace.... second reason i dislike this game is.... the animation...
The animation is garbage now, all they do is just open their mouth open and shut. Its just terrible i dont even have words to describe.
- Knowledge Adventure
- 139.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Knowledge Adventure Inc. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $7.99
- 3 month Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.