TimeBlocks is a mobile calendar and planner that manages your schedule in the simplest and most organized way.
■ Main Functions
• Calendar - TimeBlocks seamlessly connects with other calendar applications such as Google Calendar.
• Planner - TimeBlocks provides various planner functions such as events, to-dos, memos, and alarms.
• Organizer - TimeBlocks allows you to record and organize various experiences from your life.
• Anniversary Management - TimeBlocks helps you remember important anniversaries such as birthdays, holidays and anniversaries (TimeBlocks automatically syncs your contacts, birthdays and anniversaries on Facebook).
■ Sub Functions
• Various color options and color groupings
- You can put any color you want on your calendar.
- Events with the same colors will automatically group together, so you will also enjoy the way TimeBlocks looks.
• Planner Functions
- Events, to-dos, memos and diary functions are available for your use.
- You can use these functions not just for personal purposes, but for business as well.
• Intuitive Drag and Drop
- You can not only add multiple events, but also transfer and edit them with one touch.
- The drag and drop functions make TimeBlocks as easy to use as a paper organizer.
• Full Event Display
- TimeBlocks is able to display all of your events on one screen as if you were using a desk calendar.
- No matter how many events you have, TimeBlocks automatically expands to display the entire number of appointments you have.
• Various Widgets
- You can use various widgets like your calendar, schedule, or note application on your phone's home screen.
- You can enjoy TimeBlocks faster and more conveniently.
• Automatic Calendar Synchronization
- Worried about the hassles of synchronization?
- TimeBlocks automatically synchronizes. Just use and enjoy.
• Widget - Widget in the notification center provide quicker and easier access to TimeBlocks
• Search results Clipping - Search results in the internet browser you want to keep will be saved in TimeBlocks memos
You can use a variety of decoration items for your calendar
• Color Palettes
More powerful time management features are provided.
• Create tasks in calendar
• Remove ads
• Recommendation reminder settings
• Support for all service connections
• File attachment function
• Pie chart function
• Plans creation
• Habit management
Premium account is subscriptions item. You can choose monthly or yearly subscription item. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of subscription period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account's Settings after purchasing.
■ Customer Support
• contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
• If your events are disappeared, please make sure that you logged in Google account under menu > addons
• D-day Option Available (Premium only)
The Anniversary Option was added to the existing Countdown feature.
• Patter Backgrounds for Dates
Use polka dots and diagonal lines to make particular dates more special.
• Lunar Calendar Repeat Extension
The existing lunar calendar repeat, which only supports 20 years, has been extended to 100 years from the start date. (Only to the newly created repeats.)
Ratings and Reviews
Easy fun and useful app! Just a few ? /concerns
I have been in usingtineblocks for almost 2 years and love its flexibility, easy to use format. It actually does help me be more productive, pay attention to reminders and event reminder notification. Great even without the premium version! Definitely. Recommend
Questions for developers: (NOT A REVIEW, JUST QUESTIONS FOR THE DEVELOPER!)
Questions for developers: (
How do I link my Facebook and my TimeBlocks calendar app? So that the events I am going to or interested in on Facebook show up in my calendar? 😊
And how do I get coins without having to purchase them? I am an enthusiastic and loyal TimeBlocks patron and would like to receive some sort of appreciation from the creators of TB, due to the fact, there are hundreds of different calendar, time management, reminder and productivity apps to choose from and for almost 2.5 years I have, not only, been using TimeBlocks, but also, spreading my love for the app amoungst my friends and colleges. Many members of the volunteer event planning committee i am on have downloads the app In Order to share techniques and calendars!
All in all- I spread my love for your app, can you please spread your love of your customers?
Which is a huge bummer because it would be FANTASTIC if it weren’t so full of bugs. This morning it switched a date on a to-do to December 1969. And so many duplicates, even when you follow the directions to remove them. And the alert sound is super short and hard to hear, so it’s easy to miss. The sync is slow, and unreliable across devices, too. That said, it is still my favorite calendar app! It’s the only one where the month view gives you actual information, and not just dots. And I like how the to-dos are listed under the events (not mixed in with them). It really is a great interface - and it’s even pleasing to look at and fun to customize. (Although I wish highlighting “today” were an option, rather than just a little dot - it’s hard to find!)
But please, PLEASE, stop adding features and start fixing what you have. Habit tracker and countdown features sound cool, but they are useless if the app is totally buggy and unreliable. I don’t want to cancel my subscription and delete this app, but I will have to if I can’t trust it!
Wish you could edit type size
I'm realizing I need to be able to increase the type size. It's easy too small as-is. Plus this needs a watch app.
I like Fantastical and it's pretty but Timeblocks has a month view. They show you event titles and not dots. Evernote reminders sync is a terrific addition since Sunrise is gone. Would like to see better weather integration like Awesome Calendar. Keep up the good work!
- TimeBlocks, inc.
- 339.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TimeBlocks, inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TimeBlocks Advanced Features $2.99
- Evernote reminders Connection $1.99
- Google Task Connection $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.